• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

This cracked me up from the last thread

UbWtqjz.png

nerds

Slizz

I think Bla didn't snitch.

Pretty sure anytime a mods username is mentioned they know. Either they search for their name or some other shit happens.

Dark Rider

I have a feeling we will lose tonight. Robben out again. Plssssssss.

HSV is your opponent
You should be able to beat them without robben

I know they might become your team kryptonite but Pep tactics has to change a little to adopt to small teams tactics

Blablurn

HSV is your opponent
You should be able to beat them without robben

I know they might become your team kryptonite but Pep tactics has to change a little to adopt to small teams tactics

Some weeks ago we played 1:1 in Hamburg. Or was 0:0? I forgot but we drawed :/

Dark Rider

Some weeks ago we played 1:1 in Hamburg. Or was 0:0? I forgot but we drawed :/

because Pep never learns
He always go with brute force
every single time

when I see you talk about him "learning" his lessons from past mistakes it always baffles me
If you watched every game of his when he was at Barcelona you would know he is too arrogant to "learn" and will always try brute force. I don't need to tell you how flawed that is and can lead to failure when you least desire it

bud23

The worst usernames are those with numbers in them. For real.

The hitcher87
dc84
Kharma43
Jason Raize '75 - '04

Ridiculous.

Esch

Banned
Usernaming yourself after a player is lame if he's good, shouldn't stan another man like that.

Now ironically naming yourself after a certain quality of player is pretty funny. Like Shola Ameobi.

If I was a lurker registering for this forum I'd name myself xXxBrøndbyFanxXx though.

Top Bottom