• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Surely there's a difference between not wanting him back...and not wanting to compromise the rest of the team and summer to get him back.

I'd fucking love him back he's absolute quality and will probably be good for it for another 2 years at least.

Of course - to get him back would mean we'd have to neglect CB and everything else...and he's not that good for it not to matter.

So I don't want him back. Idk.

Surely there's a difference between not wanting him back...and not wanting to compromise the rest of the team and summer to get him back.

I'd fucking love him back he's absolute quality and will probably be good for it for another 2 years at least.

Of course - to get him back would mean we'd have to neglect CB and everything else...and he's not that good for it not to matter.

So I don't want him back. Idk.

Oh yea, not saying get him at expense of Strootlord or someone like him, CBs or things like that.

But if he wants to come (biggest IF) and we can get him for a decent amount while also fixing what we need to fix. I would want him back.

We have the money, lot of dead weight still to go.

KidJr

lmfao @ #bantergate

Question I'm trying to figure out how good Matic is? Souness seems to think he is better than Claude was?

Dark Rider

I do feel there is a big chance Real would sell Bale to United. They are a fundamentally stupid club so when I read these crazy articles saying the fans want Isco to play instead, it doesn't surprise me.

The thought of him scoring against us makes me want to puke.

1) you qualify to the UCL
2) draw Real Madrid group
3) see Bale scores against you
4) profit

This a team that already sold their best non-Ronaldo player from last season to United for absolutely no logical reason.
Well, you got Di Maria of 'em...

Di Maria was exceptional last season
He thought he could leverage that with the club management and twist their arm for his demands
He got shown that he can't hold Real Madrid hostage to his whims and was shown the door instead (well he was threatening to leave)
If Manchester United doesn't make it to the CL next season he would know for sure he made a step down (with all due respect to Manchester United and United fans here)

by the way it was a similar case with Ozil except that Ozil father was the one with the shenanigans and for that Mesut sacked his father after his transfer to Arsenal.

And we will get Ronaldo

I don't see that happening any time soon.

Wilbur

Banned
Bla look, obviously if you didn't actually snitch then Evilore is being a twat and you'll get your name changed back eventually.

But if you did snitch, whether here or on the other forum, then the name change happened for a reason.

One or the other.

Blablurn

Bla look, obviously if you didn't actually snitch then Evilore is being a twat and you'll get your name changed back eventually.

But if you did snitch, whether here or on the other forum, then the name change happened for a reason.

One or the other.
What is there to snitch? I woke up at 7am and this thing including the banning happened in the night.

I had no idea my comment was so extreme. I didnt even think about conseqences. No idea why evilorr thought its so funny to rename me. I have really no idea. And he doesnt answer me either.

Wilbur

Banned
What is there to snitch? I woke up at 7am and this thing including the banning happened in the night.

I had no idea my comment was so extreme. I didnt even think about conseqences. No idea why evilorr thought its so funny to rename me. I have really no idea. And he doesnt answer me either.

So there we go then, don't worry. Your name will be changed back, because otherwise it's just evilore being a dick.

Guys

KpAB3B5.png

It's available

Cheap too

Batongen got banned from that?

What an unfair way to go, he did say that Evolore was nice.

Bloody hell, I hope its not perma.

It is m8. Bantongen crossed that line where he was inconsiderate about people he's met in real life.

There's a certain line that you don't cross and he crossed it. Evi heard him say his name and he just lost it. It was crazy this shit went way beyond some Zabo and Hixx shit.

raiot

Don't take it too hard bla, you just wrote a comment that tipped him off when he was still mad about Batongen.
Life with it for a while and I'm SURE your name will be switched back after everything has cooled down.

thats like the second time u talked about my fb account. the last time i asked u per pm to delete this. i have no idea what u r up to but its annoying.

I didnt talk about it lol, even left that bit out now you did it youself m8. It's pretty relevant though on this whole naming debate.

faridmon

It is m8. Bantongen crossed that line where he was inconsiderate about people he's met in real life.

There's a certain line that you don't cross and he crossed it. Evi heard him say his name and he just lost it. It was crazy this shit went way beyond some Zabo and Hixx shit.

Yeah, when I read his post, I though problem was afoot.

But to be fair, fuck you and a normal ban would have been enough, since it was actually funny. but, what do I know.

Anyways, RIP, he was one of the few Liverpool fans who I could go along with.

Also, Welcome Snitch. Fuck Bayern.

bud23

thats like the second time u talked about my fb account. the last time i asked u per pm to delete this. i have no idea what u r up to but its annoying.

Welcome Snitch!!!!

What club do you support m8?

Edit: f u Matthew. Dont Snitch pls

Top Bottom