• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

RiggyRob

yay new shitty avatar

while I try to find something else

I hear this avatar has been recently vacated:

image.php

Cause at least you can see what it is, unlike your current one.

Also it's like the best nintendo game ever.

43nbnNk.gif

Never played it.

We couldn't afford consoles growing up as they had to be imported in and all.

My first computer was a DOS only PC used to play chess.

Ah those days.

Edit: Ah Mother 3

I don't do handheld gaming

Edit 2: I am still loking for an updated avatar though

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Never played it.

We couldn't afford consoles growing up as they had to be imported in and all.

My first computer was a DOS only PC used to play chess.

Ah those days.

it's never been released on america anyway, but the fan translation is top notch

dc89

BatmanBatmanBatman

Battleship '13 - '14

These are all viable suggestions.

Cause at least you can see what it is, unlike your current one.

Also it's like the best nintendo game ever.

http://i.imgur.com/43nbnNk.gif[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XttXlIn.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nus2c1G.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tJ1AeCy.png[/IMG
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IAyhYQ1.png[/IMG

What a game[/QUOTE]

GOAT game.
[SPOILER]Never played it, just used it as avatar material once. [/SPOILER]

I grew up in India

Not released in India either... Or anywhere else than Japan as far as i know, cunts. The fan translation is fucking great though. Nintendo is truly the worst company out there, refusing to release it for other people, how easy would it be to do online with their 3ds? The ones who did the fan translation even gave them the thumbs up to using their translation.

Mother 3 is godlike. Surprised that Wooden likes it

He hates everything :p

I like good things. Never actually played the first earthbound though, I should do that some day.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I grew up in India
Yeah what Wooden said, the GBA was dying by 2006 everywhere so Nintendo only released it in Japan. Now, Nintendo of America are a bunch of cunts so they won't release it online anyway, but at least we have an English translation now in which you only need a PC.

Not released in India either... Or anywhere else than Japan as far as i know, cunts. The fan translation is fucking great though. Nintendo is truly the worst company out there, refusing to release it for other people, how easy would it be to do online with their 3ds? The ones who did the fan translation even gave them the thumbs up to using their translation.

I like good things. Never actually played the first earthbound though, I should do that some day.
Earthbound 0 from what I've heard is really unbalanced and hard, but that Easy Mode patch does seem tempting.

Just seen Neville's analysis of the match, RVP had the ball in a lot of good spots in Chelseas half but all he did was pass it back. I don't think we have any strikers who take on defenders one on one from the middle of the pitch.

Yeah what Wooden said, the GBA was dying by 2006 everywhere so Nintendo only released it in Japan. Now, Nintendo of America are a bunch of cunts so they won't release it online anyway, but at least we have an English translation now in which you only need a PC.

And they even keep joking about it and making references at e3 and such. God Nintendo is terrible.

Scum

Fucking sucks especially when you realise the amount of good shit they have.

noal

Banned
You´re good people Blablurn.

Agree. He visited my thread and passed on kind words.

I think I make up 40% of the posts in there.

For shame...

...although I don't like to talk about my thread really. Seems like begging. Page 9 on OT - Andes plane disaster. But I don't like to talk about that. Pls stop bringing it up everyone. Thanks.

Agree. He visited my thread and passed on kind words.

I think I make up 40% of the posts in there.

For shame...

Your thread is something else, dude. I even printed a copy and handed it to my costumers. You really should go for a career in thread making I tell you right now.

noal

Banned
Your thread is something else, dude. I even printed a copy and handed it to my costumers. You really should go for a career in thread making I tell you right now.

Seriously, should I have used more pictures? Grab peoples attention?

I didn't think it would be huge but there's still only one page.

Blablurn; have my name, for I have shamed it!

Top Bottom