• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Believe fc is fine

I will be our new str

I will

We may need to recruit

What happen?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=897860&page=26

9d8qTwy.gif

What did he say?

Unless it's something terrible, that's a slippery slope.

Cola and Quiche should be banned for 3 matches for what they said on netjeff

Wilbur

Banned
I've uninstalled the game and going to play console versions now. Have fun hope you guys eventually win Div 1!

Firstly, I thought i could cross it in, secondly you have done it a hundred times, thirdly dont be a bitch.

I am probably the least selfish player in this entire club, if you are quitting over that then quite frankly I dont want to play with you.

You're a cunt and I mean it. Wes can ban me if you want, i'm done.

Hey im prematurequiche

Im going to do a roulette on the half way line, no-one will say anything and if they do ill ignore them.

Hey Hixx didnt pass to me, im going to quit, im also going to tell people i quit so they care

Hey Cola didnt pass to me, he plays upfront because no-one wants to, I would have done a roulette on the right wing and won us the game.

Fuck you

apart from the fact I haven't done a roulette on the half way line in pretty much 3/4 months. but sure whatever makes you feel better about it.

All you are doing by quitting is trying to make me feel bad, all you did by quitting last time was try to make Hixx feel bad, you dont even recognise your own actions and how they impact other people. You service yourself in this game far more than you try to help other people and I put up with it because I honestly dont care most of the time, but you dare to try to make me feel bad because the 1 in a thousand times i take another route than unselfishness. Not having it Quiche.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is just the best day in FootyGAF history

bud

that clubs thread, haha.

absolutely sensational.

if i'd ever play with you guys, i'd never pass. ever. do one.

KidJr

Reus rumours wont die down, on BBC's twitter feed that he's likely to come the PL for £32 million. Which in my opinion would be an bloody Bargain, cant see who really needs him though with the exception of maybe Man City... because you know Nasri has got his new contract so thats dudes chilling till its time for renewal again.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I see Paulinho has crawled his way back onto the bench tonight as Bentaleb is injured.

Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Dembele, Stambouli; Lennon (c), Kane, Townsend; Soldado

subs: Friedel, Dier, Chiriches, Chadli, Lamela, Mason, Paulinho

El Topo

Reus rumours wont die down, on BBC's twitter feed that he's likely to come the PL for £32 million. Which in my opinion would be an bloody Bargain, cant see who really needs him though with the exception of maybe Man City... because you know Nasri has got his new contract so thats dudes chilling till its time for renewal again.

Why would anyone pay more than the release clause?

Carbonox

marvel phase 3 reveal

batongen

evilore

bla

quiche

cola

BEST WEEK EVER

In other news my surgery tomorrow could fix everything. I'm hyped. Nervous. Hyped. Nervous. Hyped. I'm going to ask for the nurse to toss me off.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is just the best day in FootyGAF history

Let me explain. I didn't record it, so you will have to a get witness report

gZkccPP.png

Black: Other players
Cola: Yellow
Purple: Quiche
Red: Me.

95th minute.

Everyone are in the box.

I think even Hixx is at this point, despite being a goalkeeper.

Cola instead of passing it, decided to either run into one of those players or shoot it directly at them, I don't even remember. But this led to a lot of emotions, we all felt a lot of emotions at that point, I said something along the lines of "that has to be a pass out wide", or at least I tried because before I could even do that Quiche yells something over me about him having to pass. Cola then in return, clearly wounded here, also feeling a lot of emotions, responds in Wink Martindale fashion: "Now you know how it feels". This led to even more emotions than we already experienced, a few fuck you comments were thrown around, but fairly quickly Quiche said he was done with this game and left the game and origin.

Not many words were spoken after this, as we were all very emotional in the mumble. Some wanted to play on, but the spirit was broken and what you see in the thread, is what happened after.

Summary: Emotions.

Top Bottom