• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

BeU6GLw.png

Now this would be a deal I can't ignore. Can't some Dutch retailer dump their Wii-U's :(

That's the sort of price I'd buy it at.

As not-great as Mata has been in a more withdrawn role, he's not been nearly as bad in that role as Rooney has been.

Rooney has been frighteningly bad.
Yep. Can't even bring myself to care about that fatty anymore - he's playing there all season. Nowt going to be done about it.

We have to beat Arsenal next time out I think. Need a result against a better team now, can't just rely on winning against weaker teams. Arsenal aren't as good as either City or Chelsea so no reason why we can't get the result.

Yep. Can't even bring myself to care about that fatty anymore - he's playing there all season. Nowt going to be done about it.

We have to beat Arsenal next time out I think. Need a result against a better team now, can't just rely on winning against weaker teams. Arsenal aren't as good as either City or Chelsea so no reason why we can't get the result.

Dare I say I'd be much happier dropping RVP to play Rooney up front so we don't have to see any more of Rooney ruining our build up.

Would kind of kill RVP and Falcao's chances though which would be sad.

The amount of problems accommodating Rooney presents is ridiculous.

Linius

Saw it for 228 euros on Zavvi. Haven't looked any further since I don't have budget for a purchase like that at the moment. Though Zavvi does send me 20% discount codes or 10% codes every now and then. But nope.

Linius

Instead of buying expensive stuff I bought two Funko Pop vinyls for a whopping total of just under 7 euros. And Layton and the Miracle Mask for 12,69 euros. What a time to be alive guys.

Zabojnik

Instead of buying expensive stuff I bought two Funko Pop vinyls for a whopping total of just under 7 euros. And Layton and the Mask of Miracles for 12,69 euros. What a time to be alive guys.

I've no idea which PES2015 PS4 version to buy. What a terrible time to be alive.

Scum

Apparently by buying the US version I might not be able to play against EU players. Not confirmed though.

Fucking hell, Konami. D:
Even Nintendo let's people around the globe play each other on a game like Smash Bros. I doubt they'll be that fucking stupid...

Bet they buggered up the PC version too.

Edit - Yeah...

neDjyVT.gif

I wonder who's going to be the first to just punch him. I was hoping Rafael, but guess that will have to wait for the second match against United.

Wilbur

Banned
anyway, post of the thread I'm on is before the pool game (which we watched on and off because we were eating wings), but it was class.

I really liked the film, more so than the other two. Some of it was fucking nonsense but fuck it I went to be entertained and get teary eyed trying to comprehend space and I fucking did. Sublime experience. McConaughey is a god.

Went for four beers before (me and will accidentally stole beers, took until we got into the cinema until we realised we didn't pay), probably had four or five each after and some jäger bombs

Got talking to some gay lads from fucking balamory and then we crashed a black tie event at the Hilton

Just sauntered in because no ones on the door. Arnie's got a tartan scarf and a baseball tee, I'm wearing a flowery shirt, will and I have got colourful trainers. Everyone else is wearing bloody suits and ties and cocktail dresses. Help ourselves to red wine, a few minutes later and some security guard comes up to us and asks why are we here.

Arnie: "we know Paul"
Security guard: "Paul who"
Arnie: "Paul Tom"

We got chucked out

I was dying

What a fucking time to live

Oh, and United narrowed a win. Sensational. The rest of FootyGAF, come next time. Carbo, you especially. What a laugh you'd be.

I really liked the film, more so than the other two. Some of it was fucking nonsense but fuck it I went to be entertained and get teary eyed trying to comprehend space and I fucking did. Sublime experience. McConaughey is a god.

Same reason why I liked the film. McConagod was perfect.

I watched it on imax. Film has it's flaws, but the total experience was worth it.

Elchele

Just sauntered in because no ones on the door. Arnie's got a tartan scarf and a baseball tee, I'm wearing a flowery shirt, will and I have got colourful trainers. Everyone else is wearing bloody suits and ties and cocktail dresses. Help ourselves to red wine, a few minutes later and some security guard comes up to us and asks why are we here.

Arnie: "we know Paul"
Security guard: "Paul who"
Arnie: "Paul Tom"

We got chucked out

I was dying

What a fucking time to live

:looooooooool

Facism

Gold Member
Paul is always the name I use when cutting nightclub queues lol. Everyone knows a paul and he's always saving a spot in the wueue for you

We should do a meet in coventry. For that dawn of the dead experience.

K1LLER7

Watched MOTD.

They talked about Shaw, what a gem for England and how quick he is. "Bale-esque" the way he just burst past mans. Imagine if we play him on the wing and it turned out we have our own Bale. Do it LVGenius. Do it!

Then sell him to Madrid :(

Salazar

Van Gaal said: “We had patience but we need more speed and more switches [in play].” This sluggishness is a feature this term. How can this be changed? “That’s difficult against a defending team but you can give the pass with more speed. Then you can switch the play,” said the manager. “You make them move and run after that ball and at the end, every team is tired. Then one or two or three players forget the shape and that’s what I mean.”

Valencia, Fellaini, Rooney gtfo

K1LLER7

Valencia, Fellaini, Rooney gtfo
Valencia will go when Rafael gets back.

Fellaini will stay because he's a giraffe who can head the ball in a team full of midgets.

Rooney is our captain, leader & legend. #undroppable.

ADM needs to step his game up again. Looked better in the middle. Januzaj needs to step up too. He's been disappointing so far this season imo. He had a few starts and it gave him a chance to impress. Might be dropped to the bench for the next match.

Wilson looked lively in his cameo. Nice bit of skill and showed his pace/dribbling. He'll be good.

FootballFan

Hahaha sounds like the dumb and dumber bit where they are completely off the dress code lol

Also, Paul Tom.

Jesus lol.

Honey Bunny

I missed the Chelsea match and I'm watching it now. Anyone notice the little wink Costa gave to Skrtel after that foul around 20 mins? Just fabulous.

Top Bottom