• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Lightning

Banned
Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 to be released here. That is going to be so awesome. I will put hours and hours into that game.

Wilbur

Banned
Interstellar with Wilbur, WJD and Arnie. Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

Those organs. Were you all crying?

Arnie said sometimes he was on the verge of tears just looking at these celestial landscapes.

He's absolutely fucking right.

More I think about the film, the more I like it.

wedward

Arnie said sometimes he was on the verge of tears just looking at these celestial landscapes.

He's absolutely fucking right.

More I think about the film, the more I like it.

It's a fucking mess and Nolan overindulges at points but it's fucking magnificent. Beautiful film.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Interstellar with Wilbur, WJD and Arnie. Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

Those organs. Were you all crying?
can you imagine

Wilbur crying like a little bitch

WillyJD tugging on his willy-warmer

Arnie chewing on his already chewed up scarf (after the Liverpool result) to stop himself from crying

sensational. In all seriousness, I hope you guys had fun! And I hope WJD and Arnie are warming up to London now ;) one of the greatest cities on earth

Wilbur

Banned
Cheers yurty <3

It's a fucking mess and Nolan overindulges at points but it's fucking magnificent. Beautiful film.

Aye, I can't pretend it doesn't have its flaws and Nolan's typical short comings, but as a piece of cinema I just really fucking liked it.

When it finished I didn't really know what to think, and we had a good laugh in a bar pointing out its flaws, but to be honest I can ignore all that.

What annoys me far more than anything in the film is the realisation that everyone on this fucking forum seems to be an astrophysicist. Tried reading the spoiler thread but it gets bogged down in people arguing about things that just. Don't. Matter.

Faridmon. KidA. Killer7.

Berserk.

What's your opinion

If I may barge in:

Best writing and character development in Manga / Anime that I've come across. Extremely graphic, lude and violent but fits perfectly within the world depicted. The "tropes" used with the characters and overall story are earned through careful plotting.

Overall, my favorite from the medium.

wedward

Cheers yurty <3

Aye, I can't pretend it doesn't have its flaws and Nolan's typical short comings, but as a piece of cinema I just really fucking liked it.

When it finished I didn't really know what to think, and we had a good laugh in a bar pointing out its flaws, but to be honest I can ignore all that.

What annoys me far more than anything in the film is the realisation that everyone on this fucking forum seems to be an astrophysicist. Tried reading the spoiler thread but it gets bogged down in people arguing about things that just. Don't. Matter.

Yup. Popped my head in that thread and immediately left. Not interested in poking holes until nothing is left.

Blablurn

DnwqZj3.png

:lol

Cheers yurty <3

Everybody on GAF is an expert

FootballFan

If I may barge in:

Best writing and character development in Manga / Anime that I've come across. Extremely graphic, lude and violent but fits perfectly within the world depicted. The "tropes" used with the characters and overall story are earned through careful plotting.

Overall, my favorite from the medium.

I see, I see.

I'm 4 episodes in. Liking it so far.

Berserk is so good. One of the first grown up animes that I watched and really blew me away. I have always meant to get into the managa, but really wish they would do a new anime series.

Just read the Wenger comments from his presser. So he asks the lads what they did wrong, he must not know himself so needs their help.

dc89

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 to be released here. That is going to be so awesome. I will put hours and hours into that game.

I said this yesterday when I was saying I don't know where I will fit in a XB1 under my TV cause the PS3 is still up and this game is coming out.

Going to be so good.

wedward

Berserk is so good. One of the first grown up animes that I watched and really blew me away. I have always meant to get into the managa, but really wish they would do a new anime series.

Just read the Wenger comments from his presser. So he asks the lads what they did wrong, he must not know himself so needs their help.

Shanks. Come on.

Randdalf

Chelsea have more than double Liverpool's points, and they're eight points ahead of City. It's going to be difficult for them to throw away the league.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Going to see Interstellar in about an hour and 15. excited.

Don't be, or you'll be disappointed.

If you wanna love it, go in like Juventini in Europe, with no expectations.

Like a Brendan Roger's side in the Bernabeu

Not like a Gooner smoking top of the league cigars in March

Don't be, or you'll be disappointed.

If you wanna love it, go in like Juventini in Europe, with no expectations.

Not like a Gooner smoking top of the league cigars in March

During the Liverpool vs Chelsea broadcast yesterday, they showed Zola's last home game for Chelsea that was against Liverpool. the commentator then goes on to say:

"Watch out Real Madrid, Juventus and Inter, here come Chelsea"
Or something along those lines

Killed me how far Serie A has fallen.

I loved TMNT. The internet told me it would be shit.

I don't read any reviews on anything anymore. All media provokes a unique personal experience, and caring about what reviewers or "internet experts" say is just pointless folly. So many people want to make others feel stupid for liking certain things or disagreeing with popular opinion. If you enjoy something then that is all there is to it. If you don't like something then don't let others try and persuade you that you are wrong. That is how I always get by, even though I know I argue pointless things and act like my opinion is fact, but then that is just my nature.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How can anyone like TMNT

I mean, talking giant turtles, what an absurd idea and it's scientifically improbable /GAF

Well...except for giant talking rats, since we already have Silva

TMNT wasn't bad really, your typical funny family movie.

How can anyone like TMNT

I mean, talking giant turtles, what an absurd idea and it's scientifically improbable /GAF

Well...except for giant talking rats, since we already have Silva

TMNT wasn't bad really, your typical funny family movie.

Movie bad

TMNT cartoons good

Wilbur

Banned
some opinions can be wrong

like thinking minorities are inhuman

or liking transformers 2

these are the only two horrific acts that were on a similar scale

Top Bottom