• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Haven't watched enough to say either way. He definitely outcunted him here though.

Here, watch Costa when the commentator says 'reacted to that'.

He acted like a cunt, but Skrtel didn't react in any instinctive way or let it effect his performance. They were just trying to provoke overreactions out of eachother, and none came either way.

In that video Skrtel walked away after with a huge grin on his face, he clearly wasn't actually annoyed and was just trying to get Costa to lean his head in

Costa should target Lovren when we go to Stamford Bridge btw

He is shit under pressure, and looked like giving the ball away every time there was a Chelsea player within 10 yards of him

Honey Bunny

He acted like a cunt, but Skrtel didn't react in any instinctive way or let it effect his performance. They were just trying to provoke overreactions out of eachother, and none came either way.

In that video Skrtel walked away after with a huge grin on his face, he clearly wasn't actually annoyed and was just trying to get Costa to lean his head in

Woah I'm just saying it's funny pls don't analyse it:(

Hello FootballFan I've posted here before Chelsea is the best

Stephen El Shaarway is alive!!!!!!

What a beautiful goal, I had a tear in my eye when I saw it.

Hopefully, it will be the kick start his season needs to continue. No more injuries pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I actually can't wait for our game tonight. What a weird feeling

probably a first this season

Juventus have won their last 23 home matches in Serie A.

pls don't draw/lose to Suen

I actually can't wait for our game tonight. What a weird feeling

probably a first this season

pls don't draw/lose to Suen

Such a hard game for me when I see his fixture.

I said the other day that Juve are my brain, but Parma is my blood. With that shite North London team being my heart.

I do hope Juve continue the home winning streak, it is insane.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Such a hard game for me when I see his fixture.

I said the other day that Juve are my brain, but Parma is my blood. With that shite North London team being my heart.

I do hope Juve continue the home winning streak, it is insane.

nothing good ever comes from following your heart or blood

Honey Bunny

At what m8?

10600366_10153243858467814_3091197706512269166_n.jpg

Moyes managing Sociedad will at least give me a La Liga team to cheer for. Hala Madrid.

Del Boy's 40th today. Can't believe how time has flown.

Feels just like yesterday I was watching him tear up the Champions League for Juve in the 90s and cutting out pictures of him from Football Italia magazine.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Del Boy's 40th today. Can't believe how time has flown.

Feels just like yesterday I was watching him tear up the Champions League for Juve in the 90s and cutting out pictures of him from Football Italia magazine.

Yeah, but you'd have missed Parma - Juve. All in all, che culo.

did you guys read his interview with GdS? You kinda get the feeling there's a rift between him and Agnelli

nothing new really

Zabojnik

did you guys read his interview with GdS? You kinda get the feeling there's a rift between him and Agnelli

Yeah, I read it. "The important thing is we all want what's best for Juve." Haha. There's definitely a rift, which isn't surprising. I hope they find a way to mend things, because I really want Del Piero to be part of the club's management and Agnelli isn't going anywhere for a long, long time.

Sell the club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah, I read it. "The important thing is we all want what's best for Juve." Haha. There's definitely a rift, which isn't surprising. I hope they find a way to mend things, because I really want Del Piero to be part of the club's management and Agnelli isn't going anywhere for a long, long time.

Sell the club

or just hand the keys to Pavel, and change the locks before Marry gets here. We'll win EVERYTHING, and then file for bankruptcy the year after :lol

2013 "Juventus director Pavel Nedved claims the club would be interested in signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edinson Cavani."
2012 "Nedved wants Tevez or RVP and Suarez"
2011 "Nedved wants Aguero"

etc. Dude KNOWS the profile of the players we need to make the next step, and I fucking loved it when he shat on our whole team publicly in 2010 for being shit :loooooooool THATS WHAT WE NEED! Not a fucking president that plays for the gallery with his fucking one-eyed sock puppet

I mean sure, Agnelli is the perfect guy for long term success and everything, but that's boring and life is short.

I want a Sheikh or a Russian with a pretty fucked up moral compass, I don't care anymore.

I'm just rambling here again, soz

WHERES MY BEARD

Sampdoria 2 - 2 Milan (picking up Milan-GAF's slack)

El Sha's goal, dedicated to Shanks who never stopped believing.
liabzw.gif

uwnmpc.gif

lgzcga.gif

Such a good goal, exactly what he did so well two years ago.

A front three for Italy with him and Berardi would be so good. Although, watching both of them last night made me think that they really need to bulk up. Wish they would go on a Ronaldo regimen, because both are/were better than Ronaldo when he was 19 IMO.

Zabojnik

Wish they would go on a Ronaldo regimen, because both are/were better than Ronaldo when he was 19 IMO.

Nah m8, Ronaldo was incredible from the get-go. What both El Sha and Mimmo-kun need to do is decide whether they want to be world-class players of Cassanos, as Conte put it. Ronaldo certainly did.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm against bulking up, it'll hamper his game a bit. He's a fast motherfucker with James Milner sized lungs

So guys, Morata was called up for Spain (!) and he was named Juve player of the month

was he, really? I don't remember. I mean if we're counting missed chances and posts, then Giovinco is certainly up there for player of the season :lol

Nah m8, Ronaldo was incredible from the get-go. What both El Sha and Mimmo-kun need to do is decide whether they want to be world-class players of Cassanos, as Conte put it. Ronaldo certainly did.

Both are much better finishers at the same age. Ronaldo might have had more tricks, but Stephen was carrying Milan at a young age.

Ronaldo is on another level know and they both will have to work hard to achieve it, but especially Stephen is a much more natural finisher than Ronaldo and I am very hopeful for them both if they work hard and stay healthy.

I'm against bulking up, it'll hamper his game a bit. He's a fast motherfucker with James Milner sized lungs

I just look at guys like Stephen and Walcott and see how small they are and the injuries problems they have. They don't need to be Ronaldo size, but they need a lot more work in the gym.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just look at guys like Stephen and Walcott and see how small they are and the injuries problems they have. They don't need to be Ronaldo size, but they need a lot more work in the gym.

El Shaarawy is already half way there with the ridiculous eyebrows

Top Bottom