• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dear Usho

Why is Kaboul your captain?

Many thanks,

Laboured

Kaboul is a CB, one of our longest serving players and has won a trophy in his time here. He's also the closest thing we have to a leader in the dressing room.

He's not playing great right now but no-one is, at least he showed against Arsenal that he could still be commanding at the back. If he can do it in a game like that he should do it every week, sadly he is prone to nerves like all our players. Maybe we need to bring in a psychologist like Liverpool did.

jts

...hate me...
Just got off a 1 week ban

You cunts didn't even pay your respects. No F key?

But then again, I'm still #1 in GAF Fantasy UCL. 4 weeks straight in the top spot. Gotta sting. That's why you wanna hate me.

Cunts were even saying that they were going for the top spot and shit. Wake up and smell your sorry little asses. I'm not going anywhere
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Anyway, the new PES is coming and I feel awfully divided. On one hand FIFA makes me rage sometimes, and I've always been a PES guy. Even when I buy FIFA, I always buy PES as well. But this year I've played FIFA so much that PES feels weird. More than 200 Seasons matches mean that the mechanics are so ingrained in my muscle memory that I'll probably suck at PES. I played the demo a couple of times and felt that.

Then again, I know that that's the standard "new footy" adaptation period, and after a while it will feel good. I'm going to pay a visit to Snitch's thread.

I had a few more things to talk about but I don't remember now.

XOXO

Just got off a 1 week ban

You cunts didn't even pay your respects. No F key?

But then again, I'm still #1 in GAF Fantasy UCL. 4 weeks straight in the top spot. Gotta sting. That's why you wanna hate me.

Cunts were even saying that they were going for the top spot and shit. Wake up and smell your sorry little asses. I'm not going anywhere
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Anyway, the new PES is coming and I feel awfully divided. On one hand FIFA makes me rage sometimes, and I've always been a PES guy. Even when I buy FIFA, I always buy PES as well. But this year I've played FIFA so much that PES feels weird. More than 200 Seasons matches mean that the mechanics are so ingrained in my muscle memory that I'll probably suck at PES. I played the demo a couple of times and felt that.

Then again, I know that that's the standard "new footy" adaptation period, and after a while it will feel good. I'm going to pay a visit to Snitch's thread.

I had a few more things to talk about but I don't remember now.

XOXO

Some people did! At least someone mentioned, because I got curious and searched your post history but couldn't see anything bannable.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Well I never said he wouldn't get back in his coffin and bury himself again. He did play very well in that game.

I think really we need to go back to basics, Pulis style. We should focus on keeping clean sheets, being solid and go from there. Our defenders can't handle playing in an expansive way, not yet.

L1NETT

From Preston to Sociedad: The David Moyes Story

Fair play to the bloke, hope he does well out there. As Mcclaren shows after a high scale disaster smartest thing to do is disappear into a foreign league and rebuild your reputation away from the British Press.

Good luck Davey boy

Hixx

I like the lack of ADS. Worst mechanic in modern shooters imo.

Kyoufu

Kyoufu: not sure if Halo or... Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Hixx: have you ever played halo?
Hixx: because that looks good. apart from sprint.
Kyoufu: sprint
Kyoufu: the exo dash shit from AW
Kyoufu: ADS
Kyoufu: AHAHAHA

you thought it had ADS

jts

...hate me...

3Sixty

Alright German GAF i need your help.

Bochum are playing a friendly against Luxemburg tonight and I need to know what sort of side they'll be putting out.

Elvis is
exiting people
from the building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MbkjJCB1RY

I'd like to see Wenger do this after the Swansea game.

"Players were told exactly as it is at this football club. Players are letting me down and I will not defend them. It was done in a team environment and they were told this loud and clear. The desire and passion has to come from within - they must mirror myself as a football manager."

"I'm so angry about the whole situation. I haven't slept probably and I am so angry at my players. My concern that we show that passion, that work ethic I expect from my teams, there is no excuse."

"We had a team meeting. Certain players will be banished from this football club, players have let me down. I'm not happy with them at all and certain players are letting this club down."

"Make no mistake I will not stand for that type of performance at the weekend, we do everything to make them the best they can me.

"Certain players will be gone from this football club."

L1NETT

Vetokele sinks Van Gaal

Can see the headlines now

about as realistic as a salvador dali painting though, as they lost to a team in the div below in the coc.

QED...FM is rubs and reflects actual football as well as a mirror made from smoked salmon.

Van Gaal took over Spurs in my save. First game was against my side.

Beat them 8-1.

Klopp took over Chelsea in my Watford save. He won everything with them, except CL which he lost in the last minute against Madrid. What a manager. Mourinho seems to have retired, at least he's not taking up any offers, waiting for that United job.
EuvEO5Z.png

So the game is still good so far? U happy with it?

It's a good game, without too many changes from FM14, but you know, it's FM so if you like that...

Blablurn

Klopp took over Chelsea in my Watford save. He won everything with them, except CL which he lost in the last minute against Madrid. What a manager. Mourinho seems to have retired, at least he's not taking up any offers, waiting for that United job.
EuvEO5Z.png

It's a good game, without too many changes from FM14, but you know, it's FM so if you like that...

Thanks based Wooden

It's either a drawing tablet for photoshop or FM15 lol

They fixed a few of the UI issues I had, but some of them are still weird. Like player search being "all known players" under scouting. Just put it back on the front menu on the left as Player Search?

Strange things like that aren't big issues but you just wonder what they were thinking.

Edit: Cesc definitely out of the Spain squad it seems. A shame he is injured but at least they're not being dicks like usual

Thanks based Wooden

It's either a drawing tablet for photoshop or FM15 lol

What drawing tablet are you looking at? I wouldn't bother with the really cheap ones, wait a little and get a good intuos pro if you don't have the money right now.

They fixed a few of the UI issues I had, but some of them are still weird. Like player search being "all known players" under scouting. Just put it back on the front menu on the left as Player Search?

Strange things like that aren't big issues but you just wonder what they were thinking.

Yeah I'm not loving the new UI too much and there's a few things that are just... Weirdly placed.

Blablurn

What drawing tablet are you looking at? I wouldn't bother with the really cheap ones, wait a little and get a good intuos pro if you don't have the money right now.

Yeah I'm not loving the new UI too much and there's a few things that are just... Weirdly placed.

Thats what I heard as well. Would have gone for a cheap 20-30€ one. something like this: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00IWMUQ0W/

or this

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00ESW2P1I/

but its a lil more expensive

dat feeling when you have to walk a considerable distance, and have no idea if its gonna start raining during

My fault for being too much of a pussy to learn to drive I guess :p

windfish

Top Bottom