• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

q64ezYt.jpg

muahahahaha

Get me a head only version of Jose here

Blablurn

What exactly is your field of work you want a job in?

Apart from being a government informant that is

Since my degree doesn't lead into a special job direction I have to find it out by myself. Today I applied for an editorial job in beijing. A German institute is looking for people who assist the public relations department.

Or I will end up as a German/English teacher in China if I don't find anything else by next year.

What I'm trying lately is to improve my general pc skills. From Photoshop, HTMl to Office.

Of course I knew how to work with those before but I wanna get to know them better. After all I got the time right now. I'm also reading stuff about marketing, pr etc.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dat feeling when you have to walk a considerable distance, and have no idea if its gonna start raining during

My fault for being too much of a pussy to learn to drive I guess :p

Driving is laughably easy

There's honestly nothing to teach, just get in and you'll figure it out

Parallel parking can be a bitch I suppose

And dying

Driving is laughably easy

There's honestly nothing to teach, just get in and you'll figure it out

Parallel parking can be a bitch I suppose

And dying

He has to drive in UK though where I understand getting a license can be a bitch

Italy, driving, kill someone, maffioso involved, pay money, Russian gangsters, sex, free. Easy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Driving in the UK was actually easier, with the exception of London :lol

Everyone was just so polite and English

Driving in the UK was actually easier, with the exception of London :lol

Everyone was just so polite abd British

I don't drive but I keep forgetting the wrong sides and all that in England. So I walked straight out in front of a car, he hit the breaks and gave me the middle finger yelling at me I was a fucking moron. Not so polite.
l1x61OA.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't drive but I keep forgetting the wrong sides and all that in England. So I walked straight out in front of a car, he hit the breaks and gave me the middle finger yelling at me I was a fucking moron. Not so polite.
l1x61OA.png

The middle finger comes with the territory, everyone is brave behind their wheels

Kinda like the Internet.

Hixx

We're not really polite we just use typically polite words in a passive aggressive manner.

"Don't worry about it mate"

"IF I WAS A ROMA FAN I'D STAB YOU IN THE ARSE"

I should write a book for tourists

EmiPrime

Gilles Grimandi's birthday facebook post filled with wengerout idiots.

I wouldn't be against a change of manager (Klopp!) but there's ways of saying that without being a cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're not really polite we just use typically polite words in a passive aggressive manner.

"Don't worry about it mate"

"IF I WAS A ROMA FAN I'D STAB YOU IN THE ARSE"

I should write a book for tourists

No you guys are genuinely lovely

Or everyone was just nice to me I don't know :lol

Had a fucking awful time in Germany though, everyone was fucking rude and aloof, and they don't even know the simplest English words. The highlight of my time was the BVB fans next to me on the airplane, one of them had a hipster ponytail :lol

Spain was hit and miss, but all in all I don't wanna go there again

Had a fucking awful time in Germany though, everyone was fucking rude and aloof, and they don't even know the simplest English words. The highlight of my time was the BVB fans next to me on the airplane, one of them had a hipster ponytail :lol

Well fuck you, too

Top Bottom