• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yen

[URL="http://happyfingersproductions.com/guest-posts/defending-the-indefensible/]"So he suffers for us. He bears our pain in the most public way possible. He serves a timeless human need, one that goes back long before the time of Christ. Perhaps this has always been PAUL GASCOIGNE’S destiny”[/URL]
I can't tell if these Richard Madeley quotes are real.

Phlebas

Banned
the last of us is sooo overrated

ronaldld1cot7.png

Blablurn

elsk!

Contento has restored his place in the squad after missing time with a thigh strain, but it is not the same role that he has undertaken under Willy Sagnol since his transfer. Much like Bayern had dabbled in the three-centerback world, so too has Sagnol, using his fullbacks as wing backs to better keep possession. That has moved Contento and adjacent partner Mariano up the pitch. Although neither played a part in defeating relegation-bound Lens, the new system has helped Bordeaux win three consecutive matches, and Contento could be in a position where his poor ball-winning ways will not be as exploited as it was in the past.

Contento. Now in the DM. Incredible.

And :lol at the last sentence.

inky

Falcao, Jones, Rafael and Evans all doubts for the Arsenal game.

How the fuck does Falcon go from "just a kick in training, not his knee, might still play" to fucking 5 weeks out after that.

Jesus fucking Christ LVG, what are you doing to these people?

How the fuck does Falcon goes from "just a kick in training, not his knee, might still play" to fucking 5 weeks out after that.

Jesus fucking Christ LVG, what are you doing to these people?

It's certainly not something with his knee. #evilpeoplespreadingrumors

Blablurn

Amazing game. I bet it's great having the PS4 version be your first play through.

Yeah!

Fuck all jaggies.

I'm jealous of people who havent played GTAV yet.

I loved it soooo much on PS3. The first GTA I actually finished. But fuck all those jaggies. The PS4 is the console we deserve.

unrelated:

9TRSkHN.gif

jts

...hate me...
That guy must be making BANK.

Probably sold some 20 codes just over here.

Although tbf, it depends on how much he got them for. For all we know, he could be dumping them to cut losses.

Anyway, I played a fair bit of TLoU on the PS3 (probably around 4-5 hours) and although I liked it, I wasn't a fan on how the Uncharted formula evolved. Although it is a completely different game from Uncharted (much less ammo etc) I much prefer the simpler Uncharted mechanics. I prefer Uncharted. Just not Uncharted 3 pls lol.

Atmospheric-wise it was top notch though.

But this download will take forever over 4G. At least this single player part is only 10GB and should be here by tomorrow.

wedward

Dunno that we will get Morgan. Either him or Lars are who we essentially need though. Can you imagine injury prone Reus at Arsenal? He'd never get a game.

Eh, Morgan wanted to leave over the summer for a CL club. Unless Southampton qualify I don't see him changing his mind on wanting to leave for CL.

His apology after his tantrum was pretty transparent.

You won't need to imagine it, Reus turned you guys down.

He's going to be wearing blue soon.

Where is he going to play at Chelsea? Doesn't he play where Hazard or Oscar play?

Lightning

Banned
Where is he going to play at Chelsea? Doesn't he play where Hazard or Oscar play?
That won't be an issue when he spends most of his time on the injury table.

In Alexis we trust!

Eh, Morgan wanted to leave over the summer for a CL club. Unless Southampton qualify I don't see him changing his mind on wanting to leave for CL.

His apology after his tantrum was pretty transparent.
He was prepared to throw his cl dreams down the toilet by trying to force a Spurs transfer. Not sure how much value I trust anything that guy says.

Clegg

In all the backlash over Unity it seems that Rogue has been forgotten. Wouldn't at all surprise me if it gets the more favourable reviews.

wedward

No doubt in my mind that when PL clubs get busted for drugs Chelsea will have the biggest stash.

Costa probably has a dead horse in his locker.

hardcore gamers are hilarious

rallying for a movement on the gaming side...

just don't support the company whose practices you dislike by abstaining from buying their product... it's that simple

twitter campaigns with ridiculous hashtags smh

Messi

hardcore gamers are hilarious

rallying for a movement on the gaming side...

just don't support the company whose practices you dislike by abstaining from buying their product... it's that simple

twitter campaigns with ridiculous hashtags smh

Worked for the ps no drm guys no?

Worked for the ps no drm guys no?

It's not going to get in the way of a company of that size making money. Whatever decisions happened with PS4 and Microsoft backing down with their xbone demands, was certainly down to them being afraid of losing money/trying to have the superior product. It sounds nicer to say "we listened to the fans" though.

Top Bottom