• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Elchele

5l53Q45.gif

what the fuck :lol

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
It boggles my mind how we went from the amazing Sonic Colors/Generations to something that seems to be even worse than Sonic 06.

"Makienok could return to Denmark on a loan"

We need a striker and all but... Don't even think about it Solbakken. Pls. That fucking albino can't infect both Palermo and Copenhagen.

I'll still buy Michel Ancel games.

I'm done with him until beyond good and evil 2. No more rayman.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad I don't really give a shit about Ubisoft or their complete destruction of Assassin's Creed because 3 was so bad it turned me off the whole series.

Scum

The real version of that would have the "you" fucking himself, with a cactus, for pre ordering games like assassins creed. I have myself been guilty of this with sim city, at least it was through the indian origin store.

Imagine the amount of people who preordered or bought a digital copy at full price. Dear Lord.

Imagine the amount of people who preordered or bought a digital copy at full price. Dear Lord.

they have only themselves to blame for being such diehard fanboys

only two companies ever existed that you knew their games would be top notch without the need to read reviews prior to buying: rare and square

especially in this day and age you should expect the worst from console games

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

only two companies ever existed that you knew their games would be top notch without the need to read reviews prior to buying: rare and square

id buy anything from valve anytime. also rare's donkey kong 64 is a bad and boring game

Scum

I bought Battlefield 4 and premium for full price too.
full price in India again of course

#FuckSuen

iBKjbtCGofnFt.png

Fuck them. They were warned.

True. Let's see if many, if any, will learn...

Pennywise

FromSoftware develop quite a bit of shit really. It's not that long ago we got Steel Battalion and Ninja Blade from them. The rest I would agree on, even if Blizzards games are usually just really not for me.

Edit: And Enchanted Arms! Christ that was a bad game.

Shut up Wooden.
Ninja Blade was fine <3

Top Bottom