• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Messi

Remember when FF said Alonso is shit and a worse passer than Busquets.

Pep got the last laugh.

Sorry FF.

Pep brought The Octopus of Badia into the first team and showed us his true talent. Pep unlocked Xabi's true power. Pep couldn't lose vs himself.

FF is questionable at best.

Messi

I just don't like talking to Messi.

yoXyPet.gif

faridmon

Moyes to Sociedad is a lovely move for both parties.
Glad to see him there and hope he does very well. Might actually watch them now that he is there.

There was a frustrating moments here and there during his 11 years here, but overall, I am thankful for the job he has done for us.

Good luck Davey!

I would get a lot more work done if I could just decide on everything and bounce questions/ideas of my immediate boss instead of dealing with 10 other people in a meeting.

Why would he stay there? Does he have no ambition?

Apparently not. Signed a new contract. They will sell Vidal to United instead, which will leave United in one hell of a dilemma. They got two class players, but also only two working knee's, so which one gets the other ones knee?

Wilbur

Banned
Fell asleep on Sunday so ended up watching LA Confidential last night. It's bloody brilliant isn't it?

Also MCC didn't get delivered today and I don't even have my Xbox with me but I'm still annoyed. Amazon Prime too. I hate myself sometimes.

It's sensational. Perfect film in my eyes.

Just saw Nightcrawler. Really good. Gyllenhaal is brilliant (as he so often is nowadays)

KidJr

I wish Pep would come to Arsenal.

We would play some beautiful stuff. Ozil would be good again. Welbz would be DAT GUY. Jack would be Iniesta and Ramsey Xavi.

Sanogo would be gone.

Imagine.

I actually started day dreaming about this just now as fell asleep on the train lol

jts

...hate me...
Bought a TLoU Remastered US download code for around 20 euro from a bloke over here.

Today... was a good day.

Top Bottom