• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Blablurn

1891303_799878336746116u7v.jpg

<3

Clegg

So that Keane story is mad.

An Ireland fan asked him to autograph his copy of Keanes autobiography and he said no. They got into a fight and Keane lamped him. He even called the ambulance and police for the guy.

Salazar

First goal

Herrera crunches into Tiote
Ball comes loose to Mata
Who turns and releases RVP
Who slides it past Krul

I am in LOVE

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So that Keane story is mad.

An Ireland fan asked him to autograph his copy of Keanes autobiography and he said no. They got into a fight and Keane lamped him. He even called the ambulance and police for the guy.
WAHAHAHA! CAPITANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You are named after a PS3 exclusive character, you must have enjoyed one of those flops.

Unless you are named after a Mongolian tent

really I was just trolling Snitch :lol

but like Linius said, everything post-PS2 felt like a flop to me :lol better than anything Microsoft or Nintendo ever produced, sure, but aside from the Souls series, the PS3 gen fucking sucked.

Sequels of games I have no interest in, noob FPS games and some stuff that were on PC already.

Jack cw

but like Linius said, everything post-PS2 felt like a flop to me :lol better than anything Microsoft or Nintendo ever produced, sure, but aside from the Souls series, the PS3 gen fucking sucked.

Sequels of games I have no interest in, noob FPS games and some stuff that were on PC already.

The feeling of flop. Yes. You are trying so hard Yurt.

Lightning

Banned
Still can't believe Guus Hiddink manages our national team and has lost 4 out of his 5 games in charge so far against poor opposition. Fucking cunt.

You have one?

Uhu. Got one with a 64gb memort card for about 70 euros used. Great deal, some guy was desperate to sell it lol, only a few scratches on the back of it. Just mostly play PS2 remasters and ps1 games, but I never got around to things like Persona 4 before, so it's pretty useful.

Blablurn

Uhu. Got one with a 64gb memort card for about 70 euros used. Great deal, some guy was desperate to sell it lol, only a few scratches on the back of it. Just mostly play PS2 remasters and ps1 games, but I never got around to things like Persona 4 before, so it's pretty useful.

wow. thats a great dea. not bad.

Blablurn

I must admit that I like you more and more when you are angry.

Must be a very frustrating time for him. Makes fun of people talking about videogames on messageboards, yet he is the one who is always super angry on the internet.

but as you said.

i like his angry personality as well.

Carbonox

Last day of work until Tuesday. Birthday weekend excitement getting me off my tits with third degree gurns.

It's been a long road to recovery but my comeback is finally here and what better time to do so.

Might end the night sniffing some Albanian gal's rim in a gentlemen's club and trying to guess what she ate approximately 5 hours earlier.
ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Must be a very frustrating time for him. Makes fun of people talking about videogames on messageboards, yet he is the one who is always super angry on the internet.

but as you said.

i like his angry personality as well.

How can you tell someone is angry over the internet? Yurt being angry is just a footygaf meme btw. On the contrary actually, I'm just bored in a meeting ;_; and laughing at you guys

the only thing frustrating me right now is that I can't watch this fully-streamed Jennifer Lawrence interview with David Letterman

I just wanna see if he brought up the leak or not

Might end the night sniffing some Albanian gal's rim in a gentlemen's club and trying to guess what she ate approximately 5 hours earlier.
ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

:loool I CANT

Lightning

Banned
you're genuinely as dumb as Snitch then :lol

Lightning I thought Huntelaar was supposed to be THE answer

the class striker who got Juve'd by RVP and past managers

WHAT GIVES
We can't defend or attack but our defence especially is really REALLY shocking. We can't defend under Hiddink.

Robben and Huntelaar are very good players but our manager sucks. He can't get the best out of our players.

He wont sell it to you!

Wut, Holland lost again?
Yes. Conceded 3 goals against bloody Mexico.

Rainy

Banned
@ESPNFC: Breaking news: FIFA report clears Qatar and Russia of corruption in their respective World Cup bids.

@ESPNFC: Breaking news: FIFA report states England's 2018 World Cup bid "undermined the integrity of the World Cup bidding process.

Totally unexpected.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is that why you support Juve?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK^J%KLYNKN

I think I started supporting them when they were shit actually, way way back

not that they aren't shit now

but it was all about stability.

Yurt began supporting Juve when they were a team of plucky underdogs in Serie B, put there for a crime they didn't commit (so he claims)

I actually know a few people who started supporting Juve when they dropped to B! But no I was in college in 2006 ;_;

PES is downloading, first launch digital game I have bought. 50 quid, but it works out at about the same as having play asia send me a copy. This is definitely a case of my impatience getting the better of me. Really want this now.

Ramos asked about Costa and Fabregas

“As captain I’m the one least likely to discuss sensitive issues. I have my opinion, which I will not give, but they are agreements between the Coach and the players involved,” he told Radio Marca’s ‘Intermedio’ programme.

“I came here last time, did a test and didn’t play because of a soleus problem, but sometimes I play with discomfort. It depends on a player’s DNA.

“I’d like players to show the same commitment to the national team as they do to their clubs, whoever pays,” he declared.

AkpmCMU.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal and United are both trying to buy Marchisio in January

according to a certain Turin-based daily.

Top Bottom