• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Peco

Goddammit Conte, you boring fuck, this team is even worse than Prandellol's.

We need El Shaa, Immobile is seriously shit.

PC bros, did you increase the FOV in Alien Isolation? I want to, but it feels like the game wasn't designed to be played that way.

Game is very good so far

Goddammit Conte, you boring fuck, this team is even worse than Prandellol's.

We need El Shaa, Immobile is seriously shit.
Not enough technical abiliteh in midfield. No Pirlo/Verratti = no creativity. Everything good has mostly come through Candreva. Everything Immobile touches turns to shit. Hopefully Pelle/Giovinco come on in second half.

Peco

Not enough technical abiliteh in midfield. No Pirlo/Verratti = no creativity. Everything good has mostly come through Candreva. Everything Immobile touches turns to shit. Hopefully Pelle/Giovinco come on in second half.

Giovinco uh

headshotzns41.gif

FYI, the flares some of the idiots threw were because they felt a really big desire to protest against our FA by screwing the match over intentionally. What baffles me is that we have been outplaying Italy the entire game and that screwed up our rhythm big time. Not to mention international shame and stuff.

Our commentator even said this: "Before the match, I could not believe the rumor that there were those who would want to ruin this game because of disagreements with the national association. But now I am believing it more. Italian policemen, please do your job and clear out these hooligans, because that's what they are. Not fans, hooligans."

Top Bottom