• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Daily Mail article on this seasons "forgotten men" in the Premier League.

Ours is Giaccherini. Who's been injured for over two months.

"This term, it's been a different story. Firmly the forgotten man, Giaccherini has played just three times in the Premier League, and looks set to head out on loan in the coming months."

e5YuU.gif

I remember the sun or daily mail doing the same with Chelsea last season, they included two players. One who got injured after 2 matches and hadn't been fit since, and Romeu who was out on loan.
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

Linius

sekXok5.png

This is how we like to see it. If they played this driven high pressure football against Iceland there wouldn't have been a worry in the world. The biggest worry still is our defense though.

Firemind

This is how we like to see it. If they played this driven high pressure football against Iceland there wouldn't have been a worry in the world. The biggest worry still is our defense though.
The problem was our midfield was shite and got overrun. Can't blame it all on our defense. Clasie played well today. I think with Strootman's return we can actually keep the ball and create decent chances.

Salvadora

Who is Bernard?

I'd love to take him. Don't think he'd go Liverpool right now. Chelsea need a midfielder, but presumably they're after cover more than a starter.

Arsenal it is.

Congrats.
Was tweeted by a journalist I follow.

I initially thought it was the Brazilian footballer Bernard, but then I wondered why he would be commenting on Cabaye.

Presume it's some French football dude because a lot of Wenger commentary quotes have came out tonight too.

D_prOdigy

Bernard's the one with the watch that can stop time.

Pretty cool, but not sure why he would have the inside track on European football transfers.

Top Bottom