• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

FYI, the flares some of the idiots threw were because they felt a really big desire to protest against our FA by screwing the match over intentionally. What baffles me is that we have been outplaying Italy the entire game and that screwed up our rhythm big time. Not to mention international shame and stuff.

Our commentator even said this: "Before the match, I could not believe the rumor that there were those who would want to ruin this game because of disagreements with the national association. But now I am believing it more. Italian policemen, please do your job and clear out these hooligans, because that's what they are. Not fans, hooligans."

Interesting. Is there any chance UEFA punishes Croatia by awarding the game to Italy like they did with Serbia in 2012 qualifiers?

Messi

Brian m8

qycgI2I.jpg

Do you think Messi is enjoying the MCFC facilities at Carrington?
Do you think he feels at home?
Do you think Kun has already shown him his locker?

1. It looks like a shit hole. Why would he want to leave Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper?

2. I can't imagine he enjoys such terrible weather conditions

3. Most likely. He probably removed the Messi shrine first though.

dc89

1. It looks like a shit hole. Why would he want to leave Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper?

2. I can't imagine he enjoys such terrible weather conditions

3. Most likely. He probably removed the Messi shrine first though.

Pls understand. They move from Carrington to the most advanced training facility in world football in the next few weeks.

So point 1 isn't actually applicable.

Facism

So Volkan Demirel subbed himself off at half-time because he was getting mad shit from dirty Galatasaray supporters in the stands.

Burak scored twice so we're blessed with people talking like he's the second coming of hakan sukur, when the reality is he's complete shit and can't score against average and above teams.

Only thing Yilmaz is good at is slapping his head when he misses a run onto a ball or puts it's so high the ball lands in Saloniki.

I quite liked the last few South Park seasons, some actual great episodes there. Going back and trying to re-watch the early south park is just horrible though, can't do that. I'm going to watch the latest one now!

Zabojnik

I was just wondering the other day "who still watches that shit"
zabo pls

The amount of increasingly poor decisions and opinions coming from you is astounding. What happened? I think it started when you changed your name to Elchele. Can't be a coincidence.

GorillaJu

This latest South Park season has been decent. There were certainly some shitty seasons a few years back but they started hiring actual writers to do the episodes so it's been better now. It's a different kind of show than it used to be but still funny in its own right.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
That last virtual reality episode was pretty great, a return to the kids just doing stuff without any topical jabs, and it felt great.

Jarnet87

Blind is dead, I am dead inside. Carrick back to midfield, McNair and Blackett at CB. United have no midfielders. The ghost of Fergie is very real.

Top Bottom