• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

3Sixty

Italy deserve to lose for not starting Pelle.

Also Cabaye.

Premier League, check.

Champions league, check

Already have a superior French midfielder, check.

Damn, arsenal it is

Was great at Sevilla but he doesn't look all that for Barca though.

While he's good enough for them, he should be at a different team to get the best from him, like Fabregas when he left Arsenal

Teams play too compact against Barca, and Barca attack too slowly to make the most out of his long passing ability

inky

Was great at Sevilla but he doesn't look all that for Barca though.

Yea, every time I've seen him with Barca he goes for the easy back passes, invariably just waits for the RB run behind him and never, ever shoots. It's weird. Maybe he is still settling in.

Yea, every time I've seen him with Barca he goes for the easy back passes, invariably just waits for the RB run behind him and never, ever shoots. It's weird. Maybe he is still settling in.

How long would he last at Barca taking longshots before Messi dropped him?

K1LLER7

While he's good enough for them, he should be at a different team to get the best from him, like Fabregas when he left Arsenal

Teams play too compact against Barca, and Barca attack too slowly to make the most out of his long passing ability

Not sure if they expect him to play Xavi's role in the team, but they'll struggle to find somebody as good as Xavi in his role. They should have kept Thiago.

Think it would be better to play him in a midfield 2 alongside Biscuits, but we all know Barca love their 433s.

Top Bottom