• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Lightning

Banned
United and Arsenal can make a pretty sweet XI with just their injured players.
Debuchy, Koscielny and Özil injuries really screwing us over.

And how dumb does Wenger think we all are? His Podolski's not for sale line is a joke. He's for sale alright, just for what price is the question.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sal will love this :lol

Wenger "Diaby hasn't a mental problem, but a problem of injury. He is a player for whom I have great respect.

"Whenever he returns, he is injured and goes from zero. He was destroyed by a bad tackle. The soccer player needs the mobility of his ankle. When your ankle mobility is restricted, you compensate with something else.

"He suffered from a very bad tackle in Sunderland six or seven years ago. A tackle murderer who was never punished. It has restricted the mobility of the ankle.

"If he comes back, I'll keep him. I always believed in him. In football, the most important thing is health."

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Both Blind and de Gea injured? I may actually believe UEFA has a conspiracy against United lol

Salazar

"In football, the most important thing is health"

YOU'RE KILLING HIM. The cellular trauma in his ankle is gonna spread through his body, all for the sake of 10 minutes here and there against WBA and the chance for matey jokes on the training pitch with the other invalids.

I tried being a tackle murderer against Zabo. A minute into our first match and I thought I had killed Vidal. He was rolling around for 30 seconds before evntually getting up.

Lightning

Banned
Campbell giving bs about staying? Please no. Just fuck off. Podolski, Campbell, Rosciky, Diaby, Flamini are all clogging up wages. They can all bugger off.

Zabojnik

I tried being a tackle murderer against Zabo. A minute into our first match and I thought I had killed Vidal. He was rolling around for 30 seconds before evntually getting up.

I can't really blame you for it, lol. All my tackles were basically guesses, since the player would spring into action a couple of seconds later. :p

any of you have pes 2015? i was wondering if your on ps4, if you wanted to gameshare, i really want to try it.

then if you want i can invite you to game of octodad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon :lol

Italy :lol

Conte when he switched to a back four after 45 mins :lol

And respect for Niko Kovac <3 stop apologising for what your fans(?) did bb <3

Buffon :lol

Italy :lol

Conte when he switched to a back four after 45 mins :lol

And respect for Niko Kovac <3 stop apologising for what your fans(?) did bb <3

Slaven Bilic looks like he fucking hates those fans :D

Surprised he restrained himself from calling them 'disgraceful cunts' live on air

If you can hardwire it - do it.
But tbh, I find wireless performance on mine to be very good, no dropouts and good download speeds.

Same, but i got called a peasant for using wireless lol. I have never had any problems,

edit: England boycotting the world cup? Would anyone notice???

maybe Italy should join them :(

So how should I set up my ps4 internet?

Here's a quote from Zabo yesterday to me:

Yeah, it's pretty easy if you're ALIVE.

First thing you should do (and you should really do that regardless) is to manually set up your internet connection on the PS4. You're using powerline, so that'll be the wired connection for you. Put in ...

IP Address: 192.168.1.X (where X is any number between 2 and 256, must be different than the IP of any other devices you might have connected to the internet)
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Gateway: 192.168.1.1 (that's the IP of your router, that's what you type into your browser to connect to the router; it's usually 192.168.1.1 by default, but it might also be 192.168.0.1 or something like that; in that case you should change all the other addresses accordingly; IP address of your PS4 should be 192.168.0.X etc.)
Primary DNS: 192.168.1.1 (if you're using a different DNS to access US Netflix ... well, you can leave it as it is, I suppose)

Once you've done that and tested the internet connection on your PS4, access your router by typing 192.168.1.1 into your browser. Find a tab / setting / whatever that says 'DMZ' or 'Demilitarized zone' or something like that and input the IP you selected for your PS4. So 192.168.1.X. Apply. Save. Reboot router for good measure and you should be ready to go.

So with Modric out, this is how Madrid need to line up

Isco Kroos

Bale James Ronaldo

Benz

If Carlo starts Illara or Khedira, there will be lols. Isco has shown plenty of defensive grit, and is vastly superior to the other DMs when it comes to the passing play.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool GAF and The Hitcher alert

Rafa Benitez “Experience tells me we have to work on the current project,” explained.

“I often speak with Riccardo Bigon, and I always say to De Laurentiis that he must ensure the future of the club regardless of myself.

“The problem isn’t the renewal, but sharing the same vision, it’s not a question of money or signings.

“We need to work to see if we can win together going forward or not, and then we’ll see.

“My family are away from me, my wife and two daughters live in Liverpool. It’s the first time I haven’t had them with me, it’s not easy.

“De Laurentiis knows how important my family values are to me.”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
another funny quote since you guys are sleeping

Igor Budan “To be honest, I didn’t expect this because Croatia were well received,” former Croatian international Budan lamented to Tuttomercatoweb.

“Relations between the two countries are excellent, and that won’t change between people in football, but maybe the Italians will now think ‘look at those gypsies’…

he sure knows Italians :lol

The videos...

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141117-why-seals-have-sex-with-penguins

iOFDY3EGYr41N.png

Top Bottom