• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Haha, I see now. Is it really that bad then? 1800s racism standards is pretty serious stuff.

No. But a blackface does try and pass itself off as comedy every now and then, example by government owned channels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT_q8u17Yxs (one of the black faces there, is the lead singer from this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kvkaFKoYlI )

The right wing is growing here too, seems to be the case everywhere in Europe though. The worst part about the right wing growing is that it's kind of logical, as the rest of the parties are all over the place and completely clueless.

Zabojnik

So... Right now?

iuAG7kLUBzkzB.gif

We'll join them very soon.

Pennywise

The right wing is growing here too, seems to be the case everywhere in Europe though. The worst part about the right wing growing is that it's kind of logical, as the rest of the parties are all over the place and completely clueless.

It would be logical, if those right wing parties where offering any solution to a problem that would actually work.
They aren't, and they're emberassing themselves in public even more than anyone else, which why it's even more baffling that they still get so many votes.

People just need their scapegoats....

It would be logical, if those right wing parties where offering any solution to a problem that would actually work.
They aren't, and they're emberassing themselves in public even more than anyone else, which why it's even more baffling that they still get so many votes.

People just need their scapegoats....

Well I'm not talking about golden dawn kind of right wing here, much milder. The logical and sad part I talked about, is that their solutions and their key issues are much more important and logical to the average guy, than the other big parties. The other parties are constantly fucking up with personal fuck ups from their members and such, with just lots of overall bad decisions thrown in.

Blablurn

Far Cry is boring.

Another one straight out of the Ubisoft book of game design. Get to the top of the tower to unlock stuff in the area. Kill animals to craft upgrades.

Boring.

What I liked about FC3 was the charismatic villain. The story was crazy but still way more interesting than AC. I played AC4 for plenty of hours but I have no idea what it was about again.

And it seems like they deliver another good story with FC4. Combined with the solid gameplay it's a solid package if you ask me.

Linius

Far Cry is boring.

Another one straight out of the Ubisoft book of game design. Get to the top of the tower to unlock stuff in the area. Kill animals to craft upgrades.

Boring.

We all have different tastes m8. I for one enjoy roaming an open world killing bad guys with a bow and arrow. And on top of that it looks great and actually runs smooth as opposed to Assassin's Creed.

FootballFan

Far Cry is boring.

Boring.

Nope.

Far Cry 2 was boring.

FC3 was great and hopefully 4 is too.

Definitely better than AssCreed in my opinion.

faridmon

The new Lillies and Remains album is fucking amazing. Like fucking really bloody amazing. More industrial sound that previous albums (partially because they are down to 2 band members) but the writing, the composition, the guitar play, the ambience are all top notch and the base in some of the tracks are just god like!

Incidently, they just released their new Music Video just yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIda_odnbqA

What a time to be alive!

I give Far Cry 2 credit for trying to do something different with a few of the systems. Far Cry 3 was very cut and paste.

FC3 was as good as FC2 was supposed to be, it was a shame that FC2 didn't end up being enjoyable (to me), I'm always sort of disappointed that the Far Cry games moved away from the sci-fi elements of the Crytek original, I liked Tridents or whatever they were called, they just weren't introduced very well, I don't think.

Still, Far Cry 4 looks great, I can't wait to play it tomorrow

I really liked FC2 until I realized those control points would respawn all the time. Really enjoyed Far Cry 3 for 10 hours or so but then got kind of bored.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im hearing because i bought on the mexican store my FC4 might be localised

mierda

Bumhead

Banned
Sheffield United have lost one of their "patrons".

Paul Heaton has backed off the club following their decision to allow Ched Evans to train with them.

A sponsor has dropped out, others are threatening, numerous patrons have resigned from their positions, Jessica Ennis wants her name off the stand (which was stupid anyway) and they're taking an absolute humping in the media.

Yet they're still silent. Really odd.

It was previously thought they were simply testing the waters for how bad the reaction would be but it's gone way beyond that now. Murmurings they've made some sort of deal with Ched that they can't get out of.

An absolute mess. And a sizeable minority of their fans are making a real show of themselves about it.

Linius

Do what you must. Nah, I have to take it back. Looking over his post history, he's recommended some really good artists over the years. They're both fine.

Oh I wouldn't mind if you think my taste is music is shit. We all have different tastes after all and I can't force you to like what I like. I do try however to shine a light on some more unknown artists here every now and then. Just like Farid. Let's just make this post a little more usefull.

Daniel Rossen - Silent Hour/Golden Mile EP

Silent Song. Daniel Rossen is also better known as one of the two main vocalists from the band Grizzly Bear.

FootballFan

I don't remember what I was I said was a good album but I remember Farid likes it too :p

I think the artist or the album had the word bear in it. Or grizzly. Or something stupid like that.

Do what you must. Nah, I have to take it back. Looking over his post history, he's recommended some really good artists over the years. They're both fine, have a more acquired taste than me.

Footballsnitch lol

Top Bottom