• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

I'm not going to say it isn't surprising that PES netcode is broken, yet again... But... It has kind of always been broken.

Ubisoft are shit. I am proud to say I've never bought a Ubisoft developed game. I don't even like them as a publisher outside of a handful of titles.

Not having played Beyond Good & Evil....

O3f1RQs.gif

Linius

Ubisoft are shit. I am proud to say I've never bought a Ubisoft developed game. I don't even like them as a publisher outside of a handful of titles.

You know they also made some classics like Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil. And indie games like Child of Light and Trials. Oh and Far Cry Blood Dragon is a great hommage to the eighties. Every bad guy out there in gaming land also made some good stuff.

Jarnet87

You know they also made some classics like Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil. And indie games like Child of Light and Trials. Oh and Far Cry Blood Dragon is a great hommage to the eighties. Every bad guy out there in gaming land also made some good stuff.

Maybe you think they are classics, but Ray Man has never interested me. I will say that Ray Man has always been a vibrant and beautiful game series and the game has personality unlike every lifeless triple A title they develop.

inky

Im hearing because i bought on the mexican store my FC4 might be localised

mierda

Steam or Origin? In any case, I live in Mexico, have both clients installed in English, and not a single game I've bought has ever been in Spanish.

I haven't bought an Ubi game lately, or an EA one since ME3, but I have not heard anyone having this "issue" either.

Linius

Maybe you think they are classics, but Ray Man has never interested me. I will say that Ray Man has always been a vibrant and beautiful game series and the game has personality unlike every lifeless triple A title they develop.

Of course I can't force you to like them. But just saying there's more to Ubi than the triple A titles we've been getting since the last console gen.

jts

...hate me...
Trying a last minute GTA V pre-order on the US PSN, getting shitted on left and right by Amazon, PSN and Paypal.

They make it really hard for a good ole' european citizen give them money.

How to cope.

GorillaJu

He would be better off staying at Southampton tbh

Iirc he's a close friend of Pochettino and was expected to go with him to Spurs in the first place.
Trying a last minute GTA V pre-order on the US PSN, getting shitted on left and right by Amazon, PSN and Paypal.

They make it really hard for a good ole' european citizen give them money.

How to cope.

Here is what I do:

Use VPN to add money to PS wallet through US PayPal acct @ Sony's web store.

Log out of VPN, log back in normally, purchase game with wallet money. Of course I'm actually American living abroad and have a US address so that probably simplifies it for me.

Facism

So some russians got my PSN details, bought some Saint's Row DLC with the £1 in my wallet, deactivated my PS4, PS3 and then reactivated both (including ALL PS3 activations) on foreign systems.

I'm sitting here unable to set my consoles as primaries and SCEE only has email or paid phone to contact them with unlike scea, who got to me in like 3 minutes via livechat.

I've been reading that SCEE does fuck all for deactivating illegal consoles and that i'd probably have to wait 6 months in order to do it via the website.

Fuck digital.

Scum

So some russians got my PSN details, bought some Saint's Row DLC with the £1 in my wallet, deactivated my PS4, PS3 and then reactivated both (including ALL PS3 activations) on foreign systems.

I'm sitting here unable to set my consoles as primaries and SCEE only has email or paid phone to contact them with unlike scea, who got to me in like 3 minutes via livechat.

I've been reading that SCEE does fuck all for deactivating illegal consoles and that i'd probably have to wait 6 months in order to do it via the website.

Fuck digital.

Fucking hell. I take it you've done all that is possible to get your card details sorted out?

loool

22 appearances in four seasons and Diaby might get a new contract, christ.

I'm in the wrong job. D:

Facism

Fucking hell. I take it you've done all that is possible to get your card details sorted out?

[/b]
loool

I'm in the wrong job. D:

I don't have any card details saved with psn anymore thankfully. The last card I had linked expired years ago. I just want my activations back, which is apparently like trying to get semen out of a hungry yuria satomi.

Scum

I don't have any card details saved with psn anymore thankfully. The last card I had linked expired years ago. I just want my activations back, which is apparently like trying to get semen out of a hungry yuria satomi.

That's good. They might have spent a couple of hundred quid on FIFA FUT cards.

jts

...hate me...
Iirc he's a close friend of Pochettino and was expected to go with him to Spurs in the first place.

Here is what I do:

Use VPN to add money to PS wallet through US PayPal acct @ Sony's web store.

Log out of VPN, log back in normally, purchase game with wallet money. Of course I'm actually American living abroad and have a US address so that probably simplifies it for me.
I didn't even know you'd have so much trouble if you're american and you have american SEN and Paypal accounts.

That was my main problem. And I didn't want to setup an american Paypal account because Paypal is already scary enough as it is without providing it fake information.

Anyway I ended up buying PSN codes from Wario64.

So much trouble and sleep lost to save €10 and now the game will not be tied to my main PSN account :/ Sad life this is. Although I already have TlOU on the american account, might as well live with the idea of having at least 2 important PSN logins.

Fuck digital.
Fucking hell, indeed.

Christ, I'd cut my losses and sell my consoles.

Nintendo's system feels much safer tbfh, although Sony's is more flexible it is RIPE for these scams. Which would be "fine" if SCE's teams were agile handling them, unlike what you described.

brb changing all my passwords.

And now going to bed at 4.40 AM. Fuck me.

Elchele

Fuck digital.

shit. that sounds fucking scary
do you have any idea of how you lost your account? I mean, how did they figure it out your password etc?

there isn't a two step verification in PSN?

GorillaJu

I had my LINE account hacked by some fools in Venezuela, and they also went and tried to log in to my account on GMG and some other game websites, so I changed all my account passwords to unique ones with random ass combinations of numbers and letters. Shit like 9nzha71KL8qTy3. I'm going almost all digital (mostly to save physical space and since I tend to move house a lot), so I am trying to be extra careful to protect myself now.

Top Bottom