• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

bud23

Hmm..far cry 4 or GTA V (haven't played it)?

Wallet pls

Doubting between buying FC4 or GTA V.....

ZanyShockedEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

...is a bannable offense.

RIP confuziz, you should've known better m8.

KidJr

I'm hoping Sanchez is as tough as nails and he comes back unscathed, it's Gibbs I'm worried about.

I want Walcott to get a run out as he needs a run of games to get his form back and used to being tackled, Scotland will certainly provide the latter.

I thinkwe are going to get fucked with a broken glass dildo by Man U on sunday, our saving grace is that it's at home, draw is probably all we are capable off right now. We're sooo fucking easy to play against... target Arteta/Flamini which ever one of them is playing, one of them WILL loose the ball leaving our back for exposed on the counter... and you know Chambers, Mertersacker and Nacho have amazing recovery pace.

wedward

I'm hoping Sanchez is as tough as nails and he comes back unscathed, it's Gibbs I'm worried about.

I want Walcott to get a run out as he needs a run of games to get his form back and used to being tackled, Scotland will certainly provide the latter.

I thinkwe are going to get fucked with a broken glass dildo by Man U on sunday, our saving grace is that it's at home, draw is probably all we are capable off right now. We're sooo fucking easy to play against... target Arteta/Flamini which ever one of them is playing, one of them WILL loose the ball leaving our back for exposed on the counter... and you know Chambers, Mertersacker and Nacho have amazing recovery pace.

I am expecting a nil nil draw. Maybe 1-1.

arkon

United haven't got much pace in their attacking lineup. Plus their defence is being stitched together with whatever muppets they can find. Possibly no De Gea in goal? 3-1 Arsenal victory. Sanchez and a Daniel Welbeck brace.

Hixx

Oooh yeah now I do. I don't watch justified though, so had no idea what you were talking about. #banchristmas

Ehm no, we weren't in a game when I quit. Even said it halfway through the match before, that I was probably quitting.

kyoufu and quiche said u rage quit and i believe them

Linius

He tweeted you back and said it's a perma. Well that's that then. Sacrificed for the sun, together with Richi the infamous junior.

Stay safe Footy Gaf juniors, we need you. All of you.

K1LLER7

If Falcao starts and Carrick is fit, I'll be more confident.

Think we'll line up:

------------ Lindegaard -------------

Rafael - McNair - Smalling - Shaw

------------- Carrick -----------------

Januzaj - Fellaini - Rooney - Di Maria

----------- Falcao/RVP (If fit) ----------------

Would prefer a return to the Diamond.

I thinkwe are going to get fucked with a broken glass dildo by Man U on sunday, our saving grace is that it's at home, draw is probably all we are capable off right now.

Fucking hell, it's not 2012 anymore. This is the post-Moyes era, there is no reason whatsoever to be frightened of playing Man Utd at home now.

KidJr

Fucking hell, it's not 2012 anymore. This is the post-Moyes era, there is no reason whatsoever to be frightened of playing Man Utd at home now.

im not frightened I just don't think we have the mentality at the moment to beat Man U. Thats not to say I don't want us to win, I really do... I just don't see enough when I look at those 11 arsenal men.

Why do juniors keep getting themselves banned?

That Black Friday comment wasn't racist or offensive I didn't think?

Top Bottom