• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

GorillaJu

It's about 10° C here, sunny and beautiful, red and yellow leaves blowing around, Mt Fuji visible clear as day out the window. Please God let this last ;_;

Facism

I can still access and use my account, all I need are my console activations back.

I hope thry don't fuck me about. I mistakenly contacted scea livechat and they had no problems deactivating until they realised I had a uk account. If it was a us account this would have been sorted hours ago :(

Facism

Can't you change password, and then select "Deactivate all consoles"?

Nope. Whoever got my details deactivated everything via web interface and there's a 6 month cooldown before you can do it again.

I've changed my password and can access my shit but nobody else using my console can.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Nope. Whoever got my details deactivated everything via web interface and there's a 6 month cooldown before you can do it again.

I've changed my password and can access my shit but nobody else using my console can.

Sony is shit.

GorillaJu

Prepped for an Anders sighting on the weekend. Can't be having shit distribution with Sanchez and Welbz pressuring a makeshift defence.

I swapped Marie for Sanchez on FPL which is usually a good sign that the former is going to score a hat trick. Things are looking up for Utd

Sage00

Once And Future Member
It's about 10° C here, sunny and beautiful, red and yellow leaves blowing around, Mt Fuji visible clear as day out the window. Please God let this last ;_;
Yuuuup!

15qvt2Z.jpg

Italy vs Albania today. That should be fun. Hopefully, El Shaarawy starts. I really don't like seeing Giovinco wearing the number 10 shirt.

Fuck the under 21s, how can they lose to Denmark?

the friendlies lax attitude extends to the u21 side too

I really hope the under 21s win next year. I miss the glory years of the 90s. For a whole decade they just dominated. That 96 squad was amazing. Might be the single greateat under 21 team ever. That squad laid the foundations for 06.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I really hope the under 21s win next year. I miss the glory years of the 90s. For a whole decade they just dominated. That 96 squad was amazing. Might be the single greateat under 21 team ever. That squad laid the foundations for 06.

shanks

tumblr_mtx95patie1r6g1koo1_500.gif

bb

our time is over

it's over

its-done-640.gif

now we're just a good looking England side

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yay...its another Messi vs Ronaldo wankfest that only the media cares about hyping

Zabojnik

Apparently Caceres hasn't healed yet, out for another 3-4 weeks.

Fuck.

This.

Shit.

I'm ready for the Giovinco - Savic swap with Fiorentina. We need a fucking defender.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Apparently Caceres hasn't healed yet, out for another 3-4 weeks.

Fuck.

This.

Shit.

I'm ready for the Giovinco - Savic swap with Fiorentina. We need a fucking defender.

:looool

and with Chiellini being Chiellini you just know he's gonna get himself injured again too for weeks.

plus you get the feeling that Barzagli is...never coming back. Once you get Simone Pepe'd you can never unPepe

Lightning

Banned
Sanogo is a fucking joke. I see he scored 2 goals for the French under 21 team but doesn't score for us? And don't anyone come with we don't create enough chances for him because I've seen us create heaps for him. No goals.

Wenger's another joke. Bloody Sanogo? Still can't believe Wenger subbed on Sanogo instead of Podolski when we needed a goal against swansea. Fuck man.

YOU CANT SELL REVIEW COPIES

edit: wait...can you? Is that how you've amassed your fortune?
I think so, there are always a bunch of them on ebay. Which reminds me, I should probably sell them, although I'm not sure anybody is interested in a review Ben10 copy.

Italy vs Albania today. That should be fun. Hopefully, El Shaarawy starts. I really don't like seeing Giovinco wearing the number 10 shirt.

Fuck the under 21s, how can they lose to Denmark?

El Shaa is back (with De Sciglio) in Milanello, I don't think he'll play today.

B2tZ6lpCAAI_BBK.png

I would've made Bonaventura come back as well, or at least let him start on the bench.

Sanogo is a fucking joke. I see he scored 2 goals for the French under 21 team but doesn't score for us? And don't anyone come with we don't create enough chances for him because I've seen us create heaps for him. No goals.

Wenger's another joke. Bloody Sanogo? Still can't believe Wenger subbed on Sanogo instead of Podolski when we needed a goal against swansea. Fuck man.

He is trying to create entertainment, you shouldn't care this much :p

B2tZ6lpCAAI_BBK.png

I would've made Bonaventura come back as well, or at least let him start on the bench.

That might be the worst lineup I have ever seen. Forza Albania

Peco

B2tZ6lpCAAI_BBK.png

Only good thing about that lineup is Bonaventura wearing the #8.

That reminds me, is Saponetta still alive? Kid is a failure, should probably head back to Empoli or some shit.

He is trying to create entertainment, you shouldn't care this much :p

That might be the worst lineup I have ever seen. Forza Albania
This explains why Italy sucks in friendlies. I mean, look at that bench, not even the starting lineup (not that good, but at least they'll manage Albania. Or at least I hope), the bloody bench is a work of art. Half of those player should see Italy on TV and never, ever be called up.
Only good thing about that lineup is Bonaventura wearing the #8.

That reminds me, is Saponetta still alive? Kid is a failure, should probably head back to Empoli or some shit.

He's still alive but every time he sees the pitch he gets injured or something. I dunno, I lost any hope I had in him. Already did last year tbh.

Daniel Day Lewis's next Oscar: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-30093565

Mr Gilhooly wrote an article on the Professional Footballers' Association of Ireland website referring to Evans' crime as "alleged", despite the fact the football was found guilty of raping the woman in a hotel room in Rhyl, North Wales, and sentenced to five years.

The solicitor said he believed that whether Evans was guilty or innocent, the footballer deserved another chance.
'No violence'

Sheffield United allowed Evans to resume training at the club following his release from prison last month.

In his online article, Mr Gilhooly wrote: "This crime, as alleged, was at the bottom end. There was no violence and thankfully the victim has no recollection of it.

"This, I hasten to add, does not make it right, or anything close to it, but it is nonetheless a mitigating factor."

Mr Gilhooly said it was "not easy to muster up too much sympathy for Evans".

"But there is surely nothing worse than being accused of a crime which you genuinely believe you didn't commit," he said.

"The argument against that is that a jury convicted him of the crime. The same applied to the Guildford Four and the Birmingham Six. They got no public sympathy either.

"Maybe he is guilty or perhaps he's innocent, none of us knows for sure. Surely, either way, he deserves a chance at redemption. Don't we all?"

Top Bottom