• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

B2qjTReCIAI9Jcl.jpg

datholdupplayy9ibe3.png

dc89

D:

Kind of want GTA.
Kind of want an Assassins Creed game.
Kind of want Far Cry 4.

It will have to fuck off and wait.

HOLY SHIT, I got good at PES.

5 game online win streak with Roma. My tactics are perfect. Playing Strootman as my most advanced midfielder with Nang and De Rossi behind him. And my subs are perfect. All combined to win me my last match against RM when i was one nil down. Also moved Iturbe and gervinho down a bit

4 goals in four games from a certain capitano.

I feel unstoppable.

Jack cw

HOLY SHIT, I got good at PES.

5 game online win streak with Roma. My tactics are perfect. Playing Strootman as my most advanced midfielder with Nang and De Rossi behind him. And my subs are perfect. All combined to win me my last match against RM when i was one nil down.

4 goals in four games from a certain capitano.

I feel unstoppable.

Nice one. I really appreciate how much freddom the game gives you and how much you get in return if you stick to your own playstyle. After a week I have to say that this might be the best football game ever made.

GorillaJu

I honestly don't understand how you English people do it. I mean I guess you guys would melt into puddles in Asian summers but it's not even what you would consider cold here and I feel like my fingers are freezing off.

How the fuck do footballers go out in short sleeves in the winter when it's all snowy and shit. I get that they stay warm with how much they move but what about goal keepers?

I honestly don't understand how you English people do it. I mean I guess you guys would melt into puddles in Asian summers but it's not even what you would consider cold here and I feel like my fingers are freezing off.

How the fuck do footballers go out in short sleeves in the winter when it's all snowy and shit. I get that they stay warm with how much they move but what about goal keepers?

I am going for a run tomorrow in a short sleeve shirt and short. I am sure it will be minus temperature when I wake up and go. Your body warms up pretty quickly. I only wear a snood to keep my neck warm.

Everyone thinks I am mental. I haven't started to wear a jacket yet and everyone else is fully wrapped up and freezing. I really don't mind this cold. it is around 7 during the day, but in a couple months it will be -20. Just getting my body trained.

GorillaJu

It's about 7 here right now at 8pm. I've been in Korea in the winters, it gets bitter cold there. If I were jogging I could hack it with only a short sleeve shirt but just standing at train stations... No thanks.

Nice one. I really appreciate how much freddom the game gives you and how much you get in return if you stick to your own playstyle. After a week I have to say that this might be the best football game ever made.

Streak over, lost 3-1 to Austria. I got a bit too cocky. I really don't like the passing in this game at times.

It's about 7 here right now at 8pm. I've been in Korea in the winters, it gets bitter cold there. If I were jogging I could hack it with only a short sleeve shirt but just standing at train stations... No thanks.

I am really looking forward to this winter. Currently waiting on my bespoke casentino wool coat. When I tried a different casentino jacket on it felt so warm and was like nothing I have experienced before. Another 15 days to wait :(

Too bad. Yeah, the passing is sometimes awkward but I play manual so the error is mostly caused by me. But seriously. 1-3 to Austria?

Terrible pass by Castan, a nice through ball, and De Rossi running into Strootman lead to the goals. I then got one back, but had a shocker with my play in the penalty area.

3Sixty

Overheard in the office.

"How do you like it?"

"Black. And strong."

They were talking about tea.

Whenever someone asks me if I want sugar I always have to quote bricktop "No thank you, I'm sweet enough"

But I actually want 1 sugar.

The struggle is real

You're from Southern California. So cal bros aren't used to cold weather.

3Sixty

A bit late with this but de Gea and Blind injured. I don't understand. Is it really a case of us not being able to catch a break?

Arsenal players get injured "Lol Wenger, dodgy training bad doctors"

United players get injured "such unlucky much sadness"

dc89

A few winters back when we had loads of snow it dipped to -10/-15 some nights in Manchester.

I remember playing 5 a side at 7pm on a Sunday and it was around -5. Felt like I was in Russia or some shit. Sure, I was cold for like 10 mins, but after that I got pretty warm. The worst part was when the ball slapped against your legs. Damn that shit stang.

GorillaJu

Lol Yurt shakes even when it's 15c out.

I was just walking home and this guy about 20 yards ahead of me thought for sure he was out of earshot of any humans because he let out a huge fucking casual fart.

It wasn't really a "fart!" though it sounded more like a loud "Splurt!" Like Donald Duck letting out a wet quack after slipping on a banana peel while drinking a coke.

L1NETT

AARON Mclean is on his way back to Peterborough today on loan, the Telegraph & Argus can reveal.

City’s out-of-favour striker will link up with Posh again on a short-term deal and is expected to join them for training this morning.

Phil Parkinson has been keen to get their top earner out on loan since the start of the month in a bid to free up possible funds.

all together now.....

HALLELUJAAAAAAHHHH

gimme dat Ebanks Blake

windfish

He injured his foot in a one on one. Let's hope its nothing serious.
I bet the guy who injured him was that rat Rafinha.

lol love your hate for rafinha...
I think he is kinda...ok
I remember not too long ago people were arguing over the need to buy Reina, Benatia, Rode or even Alonso... now we have 10 Players injured, fucking hell!

Jack cw

lol love your hate for rafinha...
I think he is kinda...ok
I remember not too long ago people were arguing over the need to buy Reina, Benatia, Rode or even Alonso... now we have 10 Players injured, fucking hell!

See, that's what differnciates us from Dortmund. Instead of complaining and crying, we react and improved with quality backups. I really like how Pep and Sammer are managing the squad without Hoeness.

Top Bottom