• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Jack cw

List of Bayern players currently injured:

Lahm
Neuer
Reina
Starke
Boateng
Badstuber
Alaba
Schweinsteiger
Javi Martinez
Thiago
Pizarro

Clegg

United released their Q1 financial report an hour ago. Overall wage bill is down from last seasons figure. Profits down too though.

dc89

Man United's Ed Woodward to investors: "We are at the start of something special ... we are evolving as a team"

This guy is good. I could learn a thing or two from him on spin.

GorillaJu

1385715893_m
1388395000_m
1388394892_m

What do you think guys? I am thinking of getting one of these scarves. I am leaning towards the first one. I really fancy some orange.

I like the blue one and third one. They're all p nice though.

Mike Keegan ‏@mikekeeganbbc 34s34 seconds ago

EW: "We're not looking to enter the market for short-term fixes however we have targets we are looking at for next summer..." #mufc

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 1m1 minute ago

Woodward asked about possible transfers in January. "We're not looking to enter the market for short-term fixes."

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 1m1 minute ago

But Woodward says Man United could move in January transfer window if "targets we are looking at for next summer" become available

Stroolord would not be a short term strategy.

Cheers guys, will give the first and third a try on when I pop to the store at the weekend. the first one is if i am brave enough, the third one will be if I am not and as Yurt said, want to match it with more things.

Those are winter scarves? Looks like the kind my mom wears when she's going to a formal event.

Yeah they are 100% hand made cashmere scarves. Should be warm.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Far Cry 4 is pretty good, seems un-optimized and plays kinda the exact same as 3 but the characters are interesting and I loved 3.

kharma45

We've got one of your management consultancy rivals in at the moment doing some stuff on it for us. We're getting killed by the competition.

Yeah it's an area for growth that sort of analysis. We're working on growing our skills in that area presently. It's interesting stuff.

Facism

still nothing from sony about my activation issues. Will give them the rest of the day then ring tomorrow. I hope they can sort it otherwise I'll just sell my ps4 and be done with them.

Top Bottom