• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Hixx

I can't find you on Steam, Mastadon..

xPSlPCU.png

Fergie

Banned
Incredible.

Surgery was a success. They pushed the nose back in to place without needing to do any cutting or re-breaking and they hoovered up my polyps too. The feels of breathing properly again once I'm fully healed will be glorious.

Then I received the news I was expecting but still dreading - my grandfather died earlier today.

Mixed emotions this day has been.

Sorry to hear man, condolences and R.I.P.

Cross posting from OT, have you guys seen this - www.joker.org
Even works on iPhone.

Surgery was a success. They pushed the nose back in to place without needing to do any cutting or re-breaking and they hoovered up my polyps too. The feels of breathing properly again once I'm fully healed will be glorious.

Then I received the news I was expecting but still dreading - my grandfather died earlier today.

Oh man

My condolences Carbo

Pennywise

Good that the surgery was a sucess.
My condolences :/

Lightning

Banned
PSN is so fucking slow. 1.5 gb on my PC is less than 5 mins. Not much longer on xbox. Time on the Vita: 154 mins for 1.6gb...
Psn downloads perfectly fine for me. Haven't tried it today though but when I have downloaded it'd been fine.

Fucking autocorrect on this phone is annoying.

GorillaJu

Reading the Dragon Age Inquisition thread... People just don't ever learn. Never give EA the benefit of the doubt, never assume they're finally going to get it right this time.

I want the game but I'm waiting for Gaf impressions. Too many EA games have been a mess at launch time.

Reading the Dragon Age Inquisition thread... People just don't ever learn. Never give EA the benefit of the doubt, never assume they're finally going to get it right this time.

I want the game but I'm waiting for Gaf impressions. Too many EA games have been a mess at launch time.

VyYot0e.jpg

Every single time. I remember having this discussing with Barzul who seemed pretty set on them being really sorry for the last round of shit they did and now were changing.

Zabojnik

Dragon Age looks so fucking artificial. It has no soul. Which, being an EA title, isn't really surprising.

Damn, is it disappointing? Shame.

I recently played through the original and enjoyed it so I was looking forward to this.

Edit: misread your post :lol

Pennywise

Usually I would agree, but Bioware had plenty of time for Dragon Age Inquisition compared to DA2.

Hixx

Dragon Age 1 was fucking great. 2 was alright, repetitive environments hurt it a lot but an RPG forced out in <18 months is never going to be great.

DA:I looks topper.

Hixx

Do you want to know what sucks

Being a fan of house music but being utterly incapable of doing anything but drooling after midnight

Lee Foss is in Newcastle tonight

2-4am

l1x61OA.png

Arnie

Had my my heart wellied by a girl.

All I'm thinking of is how great it's going to feel when I don't give a shit anymore.

#learning

#progress

#alone

Whats happened now?

GorillaJu

Whats happened now?

Damn, is it disappointing? Shame.

I recently played through the original and enjoyed it so I was looking forward to this.

Edit: misread your post :lol

Nothing has happened as far as I know. I'm just reading people's posts and everyone is so excited for it and have really high expectations. The feeling seems to be that this game will turn it around for EA and Bioware.

And I'm not one of those people who acts like Bioware killed and raped my dog then burned the body with regards to DA2. It was an okay game.

I just think EA's track record has been so shitty lately with how games have come out at release—unfinished, undercooked, and lacking features that they promised.

So we had Henry, but fucked up, and could've had C. Ronaldo (Salas refused to move to Portugal and the deal fell through) and Messi.

Sell the club.

Henry was shit at Juve. Serie A at that time was too good for him and he would have never developed into the player that he became.

Sorry to hear this.

Back when Serie A ruled the world. It is crazy to think that there were 7-8 teams with legendary players.

Scum

Nothing has happened as far as I know. I'm just reading people's posts and everyone is so excited for it and have really high expectations. The feeling seems to be that this game will turn it around for EA and Bioware.

And I'm not one of those people who acts like Bioware killed and raped my dog then burned the body with regards to DA2. It was an okay game.

Oh. The usual gamingside antics. Heh.
Hype will be the death of 'em.

markao

Back when Serie A ruled the world. It is crazy to think that there were 7-8 teams with legendary players.
Yesterday it was Maradona's Birthday, today the best player I ever saw playing turned 50ty...Napoli vs AC --> back when the Serie A ruled the world ;)

http://a.pomf.se/gdoxoi.webm

http://a.pomf.se/payizo.webm

best 9, with the skills and vision of a 10, even with a completely messed up ankle, he was so &#""#"# good.... happy B-Day san Marco

inky

Nah, DA2 was a legit bad game.

Inquisition looks OK tho. Graphical leap, big world, nice extras like mounts and exploration, sensible design choices like fixed level enemies, and the world dragon bosses, etc.

It could still turn out a dud, and it goes without saying that people should be wary of EA, but there are not as many red flags as with other recent EA releases.

Hixx

Spelunky is a bad game.

I hope Sunset Overdrive comes tomorrow. We don't play until Monday so I want to get stuck into it before we get beat and I get too depressed to play it without being a miserable cunt.

Spelunky is a bad game.

I hope Sunset Overdrive comes tomorrow. We don't play until Monday so I want to get stuck into it before we get beat and I get too depressed to play it without being a miserable cunt.

Ahhhhahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.
Ha.

Evilore pls

Clegg

Won the league with United. Halfway through the season with Tranmere in 8th place.

Plotting a big summer upheaval with United. Zaha, Rojo, Carrick, Hernandez and Rooney all to go.

Portugeezer

I just think EA's track record has been so shitty lately with how games have come out at release—unfinished, undercooked, and lacking features that they promised.

Fuck that I'm hyped.

Scum

Won the league with United. Halfway through the season with Tranmere in 8th place.

Plotting a big summer upheaval with United. Zaha, Rojo, Carrick, Hernandez and Rooney all to go.

Cleff, pls. Shame on you. Stick with Tranmere. Resign from United.

Yen

Having seen The Terminator in the cinema the other day, I can't help but think T-Genysis* is going to suck. Now T1, phooey, that's a classic, maybe better than the second.

terminator-cast_large.jpg

Look at the size of the Doctor's head.

Scum

Having seen The Terminator in the cinema the other day, I can't help but think T-Genysis* is going to suck. Now T1, phooey, that's a classic, maybe better than the second.

terminator-cast_large.jpg

Look at the size of the Doctor's head.

This shit is DOOMED!

Top Bottom