• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Scum

What's a Bayonetta?

Only the GOAT action game, innit.

Surgery was a success. They pushed the nose back in to place without needing to do any cutting or re-breaking and they hoovered up my polyps too. The feels of breathing properly again once I'm fully healed will be glorious.

Then I received the news I was expecting but still dreading - my grandfather died earlier today.

Mixed emotions this day has been.

Sorry to hear, Carbo. :-(

yella

Surgery was a success. They pushed the nose back in to place without needing to do any cutting or re-breaking and they hoovered up my polyps too. The feels of breathing properly again once I'm fully healed will be glorious.

Then I received the news I was expecting but still dreading - my grandfather died earlier today.

Congratulations on the successful work done to your nose.... My condolences about you grandmother.

Phlebas

Banned
sTcoTNT.png

:lol

dc89

SteamBros - Transistor is half price, can even play it on a Mac. Awesome game, one of my favourite games this year.

arkon

Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

Carbonox

Cheers lads, I feel like I should be reacting differently to how I am right now but then I'm still not all there due to the GA from the surgery. I feel a bit lost at the moment, heh. I'm sure it will sink in when I feel better.

Sorry for your loss Carbo. Having grown up without grandparents I don't know what's like to lose one

in better news Parkinson has confirmed Ebanks Blake is training with us

gettin

Happy for your gain. Hopefully this means that McLean will finally be put out to pasture; running around a farm haplessly trying to catch sheep.

Randdalf

It’s not a place you’d expect to find a Premier League striker, but today Conservative Party MP Guy Opperman was so convinced he’d seen the Liverpool footballer Mario Balotelli in the Commons public gallery that he tweeted to his 5,000 followers: “Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has popped in to Commons Gallery to watch the Drug Policy debate -wearing sharp suit, pink shirt &a poppy”.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...top-and-search-campaigner-for-mario-balotelli

B1M8J_6IcAAFzv8.jpg:small

loooooooool

shatner pls

Top Bottom