• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Having seen The Terminator in the cinema the other day, I can't help but think T-Genysis* is going to suck. Now T1, phooey, that's a classic, maybe better than the second.

terminator-cast_large.jpg

Look at the size of the Doctor's head.
jesus, how come no one verifies that the photoshop an intern did in 5 minutes doesn't make one of their stars M.O.D.O.K

I hope Sunset Overdrive comes tomorrow. We don't play until Monday so I want to get stuck into it before we get beat and I get too depressed to play it without being a miserable cunt.

Its so good :D

Also, re: Dragon Age stuff earlier

The franchise is dead if they fuck it up again, I'm confident they will provide me with a good experience, at the very least, hopefully it will be a great experience but with 5 game in 3 weeks (SO --> COD --> Halo --> FC4/DAI) if its not good enough i'll just ship it off. I hope it is good though

Slizz

I have today and Saturday off but I closed Thurs and open on Sunday. Some whack shit.

Gonna have the City United game on the speakers while I open though on Sunday.

Turok_TTZ

Another day...
Another time to mention the Benz. He should have been rested against Cornella.

Happy for Hernandez though. Dat quality backup cf.

You manutd fans sure y'all want to let him go? y'all might regret it.

And no, de gea won't come to madrid. his atletico ties are too strong imo.

My condolences Carbo, sorry to hear that.

--

It's Van Basten birthday today, and apparently he used to say this to Ancelotti (they played together at Milan):
@Milanello said:
Van Basten always used to tell me the same thing during matches: 'give me the ball and then run to hug me.'
So good.

Happy for Hernandez though. Dat quality backup cf.

You manutd fans sure y'all want to let him go? y'all might regret it.

Iago fucking Aspas scores goals in Spain. Even Balotelli would probably have scored a penalty by now if he played in La Liga.

This Dreamfall game looks pretty good

Not a setback. Return date is still within the original window.

Conflicting reports according to RAWK

Echo saying he's had a setback, Sturridge himself giving indications that he's on track. Maybe a case of the Echo just thinking he was supposed to be back sooner than he is. Apparently the plan at the club for a while has been for him to be back for Palace on the 23rd, which is a longer period out than the month that was originally reported.

All I read from Guardian was that he is out of Chelsea and Madrid games

Even if he was at 80% for Chelsea, we'd probably leave him out anyway just to make sure England don't call him up. That extra fortnight of recovery could make all the difference to our entire season, he's so important and injury-prone.

Even if he was at 80% for Chelsea, we'd probably leave him out anyway just to make sure England don't call him up. That extra fortnight of recovery could make all the difference to our entire season, he's so important and injury-prone.

Definitely makes sense especially with Roy Hodgson waiting in the wings lol

Might want to have Sterling pick up a slight niggle too...if you know what I mean

Top Bottom