• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Utter shit. Just pissing about at the abck while Newcastle wait for us to give it away. Done absolutely nothing in attack. Nothing at all. Nada. Zilch. Nowt. Zero. Fuck all.

All of this sacrifice in attacking intent so we can have Joe Allen being an absolute waste of space. What's the point of having a player to recycle possession when he's 2 seconds behind where he should be at all times, and takes 3 times as long to make a pass than he should. He's like someone who grew up watching Xavi and ended up just kicking a ball against a brick wall for hours on end from 5 yards away, neglecting every single other facet of being a CM.

Gerrard's been shit as well, the front 3 have been simultaneously shit, and easily forgiven since they've had nothing to work with.

Scum

Utter shit. Just pissing about at the abck while Newcastle wait for us to give it away. Done absolutely nothing in attack. Nothing at all. Nada. Zilch. Nowt. Zero. Fuck all.

All of this sacrifice in attacking intent so we can have Joe Allen being an absolute waste of space. What's the point of having a player to recycle possession when he's 2 seconds behind where he should be at all times, and takes 3 times as long to make a pass than he should. He's like someone who grew up watching Xavi and ended up just kicking a ball against a brick wall for hours on end from 5 yards away, neglecting every single other facet of being a CM.

Gerrard's been shit as well, the front 3 have been simultaneously shit, and easily forgiven since they've had nothing to work with.

The pace is dead. Is Brenden worried about the next two games or something?

one of the commentators blurted that sturry wont be back til mid dec, havnt heard anything from brendan regarding that

Hmm, nothing about it on BBC, and no updates on RAWK, though there's always a chance that it was updated on there and deleted/locked because it's mid-game, and we can't possibly talk about something else while this shitshow is on.

Anyone remember when we were a fun team to watch?

;_;

It was never fun for me :(

I think need to find a better way to get Sterling more involved.

But also seeing the likes of Hendo losing possession is a shock.

It just points to how much of an effect Suarez/Sturridge movement had on Liverpool fluidity and without that the people behind them are struggling.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The pace is dead. Is Brenden worried about the next two games or something?

I'm pretty sure Rodgers is now focusing on winning games 1-0 like AVB did when he realised all our new signings were shit. Safety first football.

Or put Mignolet in midfield?

ShamelessChubbyBoutu.gif

I'm pretty sure Rodgers is now focusing on winning games 1-0 like AVB did when he realised all our new signings were shit. Safety first football.

I'd rather we went balls-out in games like this tbh. Attacking performances like this have destroyed all enthusiasm.

If we're keeping something in the tank for Madrid, we're idiots since we're losing that regardless.

Hixx

Anyone remember when we were a fun team to watch?

;_;

When it looked like we were getting relegated last season I was thinking I'd probably end up watching Liverpool on the internet when SAFC were playing away in the Championship this season.

The miracle saved me.

Habib Beye is commentating on this stream I have.

The more you know.

Are Newcastle going to try that ball from kickoff every match now? It worked against Spurs, ok, SPURS.

In unrelated news, AVB is now the manager of United in my FM save, Chelsea has hired Klopp.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Are Newcastle going to try that ball from kickoff every match now? It worked against Spurs, ok, SPURS.

In unrelated news, AVB is now the manager of United in my FM save, Chelsea has hired Klopp.

They do it every kickoff, they showed the clips on Monday Night Football. Of course we were the only ones who fell for it.

Why is Johnson still at Liverpool?

qindarka

Banned

Chelsea never seems to do well on my FM games. Also currently in midtable on my West Ham career mode in Fifa 15.

Do EA and the FM guys know something we don't?

Top Bottom