• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

DBT85

Penalty.

Why anyone breathes near Hazard I don't know.

Lol, Hazard jumps laterally into Vargas and gets a penalty.

I honestly have no idea what Vargas is doing there. Hazard is clearly in front him and he just decides to go through the back of him
KuGsj.gif

That penalty is soft as FUCK

No it wasn't you chicken fumed blind cunt.

DBT85

I honestly have no idea what Vargas is doing there. Hazard is clearly in front him and he just decides to go through the back of him
KuGsj.gif

Watching a different replay?

Vargas is running and Hazard jumps sideways into him.

No fucking way it's a penalty.

Blablurn

We're playing a 3-4-3:

Neuer
Benatia, Boateng, Alaba
Robben, Lahm, Alonso, Bernat
Müller, Lewandowski, Götze

Not sure if Benatia is already up for the challenge but we'll see.

And of course Dortmund goes full pace:

Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Sokratis, Hummels, Durm - Mkhitaryan, Kehl, Bender - Kagawa, Reus - Aubameyang

bud

ramsey will need a few games to get into his rhythm again.

and then he'll get injured. again.

and then he'll be out for two months. again.

and then he'll need a few weeks to get back to his level. again.

Dark Rider

Look, whether he asked for a wage increase every year or not, when a player is on low wages for a club of the size of Real Madrid, players will ask for more wages if their performances get to a point where they could easily get what they want elsewhere.

He asked for an increase in wages every year, but that doesn't matter if the wages were so low in the first place. It's an absurd thing to complain about.

Tell me what his wages were before he left Real Madrid. They should be so high because he asked for an increase in them every year.

You're acting as if he's pulling a Rppmey who is making more money than his performances should have and is already the highest paid player at the club.

1) you wait until your contract expire to make a fuss about an increase in your wage, that is how it is done. IF he thought he had less than what he deserve before he even complete his first season then why sign that contract to begin with? if he joined Real Madrid thinking he is under pain (which he was not) he shouldn't sign for them to begin with).

NO he did NOT "ask" for a raise on every summer since year one, he DEMANDED one or he leaves, keep in mind this is done with the current contract being signed just few months ago. AND the ride run wild from that point forward

2) NO he did NOT deserve what he asked for year one
or year two
or year three
he deserved it only after last season
the only season where he deserved his demands was last season yet Real Madrid was patient with him and gave him raises every year because he showed improvement over the years.

before you start arguing about his performance PRIOR to last season (by that point he already got 3 raises and caused endless headaches and threats over the summers that he was with us) I want you to keep in mind that I'm basing my judgement over his performance on the full season (that include all his matches in La Liga + Cupa Del Ray + UCL) so you need to watch every single one of them (which I did) NOT a select FEW to make an accurate assessment of what he deserve for that SEASON (not select few matches).

His behavior prior to his move to United does not take from class on the field and it could be a changing point for him to not do bratty shenanigans to his team. He did what he did and it is ok, it happen. It is embarrassing yes and he may try to obfuscate that it happened but that does not change the fact that he had his shenanigans and payed for it.

Again enjoy him at United m8 he would see you through tough times since you have no one else to do that for you at this point of time.

bud

imagine

imagine feo coming on and pulling his hamstring within minutes

imagine

this is arsenal after all

DBT85

He puts his arms in his back pushing lol, yes Hazard jumped in front of him, he's supposed to.

fuck that, its a shoulder from Vargas and Hazard literally leaps into him.

New rules, no freekicks or penalties. Bans to be handed out after the game as needed. Stay on your feet you shitcunts.

Top Bottom