• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Real Madrid A
Chelsea H
Crystal Palace A
Ludogorets A

Don't think we'll win any of those. Well done transfer committee. Went into the summer with one fucking post-it note on the whiteboard, simply saying 'don't pull a Spurs'

Good work, chaps.

Scum

Real Madrid A
Chelsea H
Crystal Palace A
Ludogorets A

Don't think we'll win any of those. Well done transfer committee. Went into the summer with one fucking post-it note on the whiteboard, simply saying 'don't pull a Spurs'

Good work, chaps.

Usho made a good point earlier. It's like Brendan is taking a leaf out of AVB's book, playing for those 1-nil wins.

Dark Rider

Real Madrid A
Chelsea H
Crystal Palace A
Ludogorets A

Good work, chaps.

your team thirst is real
please take all your anger at the teams after our match

thank you

Blablurn

386190133-live-ticker-fc-bayern-borussia-dortmund-Mo7p0qBe5f4.jpg

your team thirst is real
please take all your anger at the teams after our match

thank you

I just want to go back. We've fucked it all up.

Unfortunately the biggest leaf we've taken out of AVB's book was replacing one of the top 5 players in the world with a bunch of wastemen, consequently setting us back about 4 years.

Salvadora

Alexis Sanchez is incredible.

Just incredible.

Unfortunately the biggest leaf we've taken out of AVB's book was replacing one of the top 5 players in the world with a bunch of wastemen, consequently setting us back about 4 years.
If this season goes as it seems to be going for Liverpool, should Rodgers get the boot?

AVB did.

Dark Rider

he wanted to leave
it was good for you to sell him for the amount of money you did so I think you did good to sell him instead of groveling to him to stay on a yearly bases.

what you did with the money though was less than ideal to say the least

and 0-4
James :)

Pleased with a point (West Ham). Last season we'd have just lost by 2-0 and not had the fight.

Different proposition this week. Really dug out that result given we didn't have our 'main' striker.

Top Bottom