• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Maybe the decent thing to do is wait until your contract is about to expire then demand all the bonuses you think you deserve?
He got 3 raises in ONE CONTRACT life time
EVERY single summer he made a fuss
AND threatened to leave on previous summers too

As i said in my previous reply if he didn't do his shenanigans every single summer before last summer he might have got his bonuses without a problem but it was a yearly headache that no one did before him.

Don't get me wrong he IS one of the best players at this point of time
he deserves a hefty wage
BUT for what he was doing all those years and continue to do up to last summer he crossed the line and deserves to leave and that is why I don't feel bad about him leaving

Perez saw him as trouble and looking at Di Maria behavior internally I can't blame

Look, whether he asked for a wage increase every year or not, when a player is on low wages for a club of the size of Real Madrid, players will ask for more wages if their performances get to a point where they could easily get what they want elsewhere.

He asked for an increase in wages every year, but that doesn't matter if the wages were so low in the first place. It's an absurd thing to complain about.

Tell me what his wages were before he left Real Madrid. They should be so high because he asked for an increase in them every year.

You're acting as if he's pulling a Rppmey who is making more money than his performances should have and is already the highest paid player at the club.

Thank you Stoke

We're in real danger of letting 4th get too far away before December. I expect we'll pick up when Sturridge comes back (however long that is for) but I don't have much faith that we'll be amongst the scrap for it at that point.

Esch

Banned
A lil more than 1h to go. My nerves :(

like you're not going to win with ease

TEc5l04.gif

Downing have extended his run to be the most assist provider in the League.
Liverpool could get something out of him!

I'd genuinely rather have him than Markovic. Spending £20m on potential was silly, we needed to solidify our top 4 status after last season. Lambda's final act was mugging us off, go figure.

Top Bottom