• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Benzema goal

MMD_405509_gif_ya_solo_le_faltaba_marcar_a_benzema_que_lo_hace_tras_asistencia_de_tacon_de_cristiano.gif
What a pass

Zabojnik

#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Chiellini, Pereyra, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Giovinco, Morata. #EmpoliJuve

Morata and Giovinco starting. Is this real life?

faridmon

I'd genuinely rather have him than Markovic. Spending £20m on potential was silly, we needed to solidify our top 4 status after last season. Lambda's final act was mugging us off, go figure.

At this point, I actually think spending big on foreigners who have no PL experience is just a risk you want to fail. I rather buy someone from the Championship than spend big money on a Portuguese hype player. But again, I am talking as someone who supports a skint club.

Speaking of which, wake the fuck up, Everton and get some goals you shitholes!

Esch

Banned
CHAMBERS

LIGHTNING
CHAMBERS

LIGHTNING
CHAMBERS

LIGHTNING
CHAMBERS

LIGHTNING
CHAMBERS

LIGHTNING
CHAMBERS

LIGHTNING
CHAMBERS

LIGHTNING

that was quite the long con

fair play to lambda

It's like the entire club was in on it.

'Nah, he's well good. What, you want to watch him in the only Benfica game that anyone cares to watch outside Portugal? He's suspended. Trust us though, Messi-potential. £20m should do it. Don't pay any notice to the fact that nobody else is trying to buy him'

Sanchez single-handedly saving Arsenal's season while we flounder like fucking tased sloths is devestating.

Top Bottom