• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

bud

hey, look, arteta's injured again.

how can this be.

don't do this to yourself bud. the game isn't over, it's arsenal, and let's be honest; this is against a team in a relegation zone that doesn't even need to win this game.

It's been a good showing by the boys though, thus far.

i may be pessimistic about arsenal quite a lot of times, but it's a self-defence mechanism. shield. it is a shield to protect me from the darkness. the infinite darkness.

deep down inside, i always keep believing. i always keep hoping that one day arsenal will rise. like batman after he got his back broken.

srs.

Feorax

Madness how often we make a pass backwards when we have the opportunity to break.

Ref is dogshit btw. One of the worst I've seen.

jtb

Banned
That's my motto. Why I haven't celebrated yet. Inside I'm happy but we could still throw it away.

doesn't really matter anyways, almost impossible to finish top of the group even with a win.

fucking delighted with Sanogo's goal though. if he can just stay fit, he'll supplant Giroud and (obviously) Welbeck as first choice very quickly

Wilbur

Banned
doesn't really matter anyways, almost impossible to finish top of the group even with a win.

fucking delighted with Sanogo's goal though. if he can just stay fit, he'll supplant Giroud and (obviously) Welbeck as first choice very quickly

What is this based on?

Zabojnik

How is Pirlo still on the field. Even if you don't judge his performance to be anything other than decent. He's clearly running on fumes. Sub him out, move Marchisio to the center, Vidal in the midfield three, bring Pereyra on.

It's so simple. So fucking simple.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How is Pirlo still on the field. Even if you don't judge his performance to be anything other than decent. He's clearly running on fumes. Sub him out, move Marchisio to the center, Vidal in the midfield three, bring Pereyra on.

It's so simple. So fucking simple.
We clearly don't have enough mids

Do you really think Sanogo's better than Giroud and Welbeck when all are fit?

wedward

No he won't.

Hixx

Aren't they all qualified already? Not talking about Schalke of course. :lol

You are only as good as your last game m7.

EPL is king
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

bud

jtb's faith in players like sanogo and ba is very unsettling.

oh, hey, look, it's an arsenal player with hamstring problems.

Facism

Burak Yilmaz doing his best to miss a 100% guaranteed goal lol. On the floor and slapping his head. Guy's a fucking mong.

Top Bottom