• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

bud

CNB1W6d.png

ICKE

Banned
Rodgers is fucking shite. How do you apply such negative mentality to a legendary club like Liverpool. defending for their dear lives.

mj-laughing.gif

Meier

Monaco scored I see. Lucas Ocampos was one of those "next big things" when he signed for them.. been in relative obscurity there though. That group is going to come down to the wire.

Pennywise

Arsenal threw a 3 goal lead against an average Anderlecht team in the last 30 minutes. If there's a way to fuck things up, we'll find it.

Not today.
As I said, they don't even want to play.
It's just emberassing what some players show.
Fuck them, kinda baffling that some of them get a really good chance to play themselves into the team and they waste it.

Good thing that Kuba,Sahin are gonna be back soon.

Yes the nightmare is over. Finally a win in the cold Scandinavian winter after two years of pitiful draws.

Now if only Vidal had netted that penalty against Olympiakos:/

Marc

Haha oh Rodgers

Just give in and offer Clarke a shit load of money to come in and sort out the defending, admit it is not easy.

Would think he would get fired but then again the owners have backed him a helluva lot.

Shagwell

See, but with Simon "worse than Dracula" Mignolet between the sticks and Glen Johnson at left back it feels as if you've automatically negated the calming presence you've brought in in Kolo. The amount of pressure the both of them put us under time and again is incredible. So if we're going for a disciplined, no-nonsense, possession-holding team in a tricky European away, the inclusion of Johnson is absolutely baffling. Baffling. The lad makes me cringe. Can only assume that something is wrong with Moreno that isn't being reported.

Quoting myself because guess which two players were culpable for the two goals conceded. So predictable.

Top Bottom