• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

PowderedToast

guys i get really bored watching us

i don't think i've watched a full 2nd half without interruption for about 5 games

it's just so unengaging

Zabojnik

Here we are again. Classic Juve in CL situation. 0-1 lead, been dominating all second half, but somehow managed to not score another. Here comes the inculata.

Pennywise

That's my motto. Why I haven't celebrated yet. Inside I'm happy but we could still throw it away.

Nah.
Dortmund won't make a goal tonight.

We had the chance in the first half, but the formation with 2 strikers just doesn't work at Dortmund.
Because if there is one major weakness that Arsenal got, it's the big room between the CBs and the Arteta.
If you put enough pressure on them, it's gonna work.
Sadly with 2 strikers doing nothing at all up front, our chance was never existent.

Now you're leading with 2 goals and can wait for your counters.

If that wasn't enough, our wings were dead...
Nearly everyone was shit....except for Weidenfeller,Gündogan,Bender,Piszcek (yeah he lost some battles against Sanchez, that's something that happens).

Chamberlain and Sanchez are great today.

Facism

YESSSSSS SELCUK INAN SENT OFF. Hopefully this hack cunt quits football and goes to work in a Turkish McDonalds.

3Sixty

I'm sorry, but you bring on a defender for an attacker you concede.

It's once of those unwritten football rules, like Sanogo scoring tonight.

Lightning

Banned
Nah.
Dortmund won't make a goal tonight.

We had the chance in the first half, but the formation with 2 strikers just doesn't work at Dortmund.
Because if there is one major weakness that Arsenal got, it's the big room between the CBs and the Arteta.
If you put enough pressure on them, it's gonna work.
Sadly with 2 strikers doing nothing at all up front, our chance was never existent.

Now you're leading with 2 goals and can wait for your counters.

If that wasn't enough, our wings were dead...
Nearly everyone was shit....except for Weidenfeller,Gündogan,Bender,Piszcek (yeah he lost some battles against Sanchez, that's something that happens).

Chamberlain and Sanchez are great today.
Arsenal threw a 3 goal lead against an average Anderlecht team in the last 30 minutes. If there's a way to fuck things up, we'll find it.

Top Bottom