• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

Where did it all go wrong?

(Baldini)

I blame Levy too. Fuuny how Roma are not doing too bad with him gone.
SgYahwF.png

faridmon

Wolfsburg: 2nd in the League. Lose 6-1 to Everton.

Bundeslol

We might as well apply to be part of that league so we could take it to the cleaners.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm at the Lane, bunch of crazy Albanians popped up in the East Stand with giant flags, screaming at the Serbian fans in the opposite corner.

I don't think the second and third pitch invaders were Tottenham fans. Pathetic security tonight though. I got patted down at the turnstiles yet these Albanians brought their huge flags?

Football-wise we've been shit. Soldado missed a sitter after a minute, you need to put those away to stop the visitors settling.

Scum

They're awful.

Damn.

I will

Scum Bungie and Usho are due some happiness goddammit

:D

I'm at the Lane, bunch of crazy Albanians popped up in the East Stand with giant flags, screaming at the Serbian fans in the opposite corner.

I don't think the second and third pitch invaders were Tottenham fans. Pathetic security tonight though. I got patted down at the turnstiles yet these Albanians brought their huge flags?

Stay safe and only direct your abuse at Paulinho.

3Sixty

Football-wise we've been shit. Soldado missed a sitter after a minute, you need to put those away to stop the visitors settling.

Oh shit :lol

Watch out for the drone.

Linius

Jesus Portugal, get your shit together. Stupid rain.

Looks like PSV - Feyenoord might get postponed if PSV is stuck in Portugal for too long.

The FM-esque, "I'm considering my options" stuff from a week or so back? Or has something else happened?

Im seeing some quotes from DirectTV saying we want him and Adidas are prepared to fund the deal as he wants out of Barcelona. I don't really believe any of it, but I don't know anything of the source.

Top Bottom