• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey what do ya know, Marin scored his first goal for Viola

Prandelli sacked despite his team being one point away from first :lol tbf they were probably playing crap football or something

Watching Mud right now

Matthew sup bb

Why is it two hours long though, I hope it's worth it

bud

2-0.

the second goal.

emery's face after the second goal (wooden, please gif this; it's amazing).

absolutely sensational.

Linius

0jU28IX.jpg

Clasie seems to be very aware of the photographer :lol

Good result from Feyenoord. First time since 04/05 they make it to the next round in Europe.

Bumhead

Banned
Is it ok to not enjoy GTA V?

Like, I can tell it's very good. Objectively it's probably the best one they've ever made. I just don't know if I'm enjoying it. Have no real motivation to see it through. I think I might just be done with these games.

halp :(

Like, I can tell it's very good. Objectively it's probably the best one they've ever made. I just don't know if I'm enjoying it. Have no real motivation to see it through. I think I might just be done with these games.

I burned out on open world games after playing a bunch of Ass Creed/Saint's Row/Far Cry 3 in quick succession. Give it a rest. It'll come back.

Zabojnik

I hope I don't feel the same next weeknwhen I get it. Hated GTA4, what little I played of it.

LTWheels

I don't really like open world games at all. Find them fatiguing to play. I don't think I've completed one.

Scum

Take a break. Come back to it later.

Fuck :lol

I typed "fuck" and my phone suggested "Conte" as my 2nd word :lol

looool

Bumhead

Banned
I hope I don't feel the same next weeknwhen I get it. Hated GTA4, what little I played of it.

Oh it's a better game than GTA IV in every way.

Infact there's almost nothing about V I don't like. I just don't want to play it. Think a break will be the right course of action.

Linius

PSV with a good start. Good week for Dutch football if they can hold on to this lead.

And if Feyenoord can beat PSV on sunday it will be a glorious week for Ajax too. Everything back in it's right place.

FootballFan

Na you're alright m8. GTA V is boring.

FootballFan

Video or it didn't happen.

This reads like those facebook football pictures.

Get a photo of a footballer, write a sentence with quotation marks, end it with "- player name" and all of a sudden it is real.

Nedved is GOAT, I'm just saying this picture seems to be like one of those.

E0TfRQR.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Video or it didn't happen.

This reads like those facebook football pictures.

Get a photo of a footballer, write a sentence with quotation marks, end it with "- player name" and all of a sudden it is real.

Nedved is GOAT, I'm just saying this picture seems to be like one of those.

E0TfRQR.png
He did say that I remember the interview

He mentioned the Mou story a couple of times in other interviews too

I just Googled Kurzweil

It's a piano

Never thought the pianos would be the first to betray us

Isn't it bad enough that they ruined Guns N Roses

pls

I was really bored one summer and read his singularity book. It's equal part crazy, hilarious and scary. Now he's obsessed with trying to live as long as possible it seems, so he can live forever when we finally get good enough tech.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mou actually tried to sign him for Chelsea as well :lol

Mourinho "I know Czech players and I know they are of high quality," he told Sport.

"I have been watching Pavel Nedved for a long time.

"Despite his age, he is still one of the best players in the world.

"He has a great talent.

"But Nedved doesn't want to play for Chelsea. I think he wants to finish his career at Juventus."

Top Bottom