• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Scum

Im seeing some quotes from DirectTV saying we want him and Adidas are prepared to fund the deal as he wants out of Barcelona. I don't really believe any of it, but I don't know anything of the source.

Dear Lord. The transfer muppetry. Imagine it. How much would such a deal cost?? :O

Not anymore - I'm done. It's like the guys at EA have never seen a football match.

I'm sure Wooden mentioned something like this before. Said the "scouts" for EA just made most of it up. Might be wrong though.

Im seeing some quotes from DirectTV saying we want him and Adidas are prepared to fund the deal as he wants out of Barcelona. I don't really believe any of it, but I don't know anything of the source.

Rumours that include sponsors are usually complete bs. I don't know if such a deal is even legal in the UK, for a sponsor to part fund a transfer.

Linius

Wtf is happening in Portugal loooool

It's pouring rain and a whole team of guys is coming on the pitch now to sweep water with brooms. Or whatever the hell they're trying to do. This is just shameful :lol

EDIT

OMG, there's a guy with a leaf blower on the pitch now blowing water away :loool

Scum

I'm going to miss him when he goes. Now let's see who's daft enough to get sent off and give away the pelanty.

Jesus fuck I love him.

B3euikoIUAA7YSK.jpg

Clegg

We signed three players who can play left back and all of them are injured.

This shit has to stop. Lets get the doctor the Spanish teams built their success upon.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think Soldado's display tonight was the worst I've ever seen. Like Torres on acid. Thankfully his one of his shit finishes led to a goal.

Argh, just spent 60€ in a 75$ PSN code and I got FIFA 15, Infamous Second Son and UFC for the PS4. Guess I´ll be going after a GTA 5 PS4 Bundle this weekend. Stupid Americans and their Black Friday...

ICKE

Banned
MOTHER OF GOD we are still in it. We could actually go through via winning against Brugge in our last game (will not happen but it's nice to have 6 points in the bag).

HJK - FCK 2-1 and the winner just seconds before the game ended. Unbelievable!

Great tifo and fireworks from the visiting team, have to give Copenhagen fans a lot of credit.

Wilbur

Banned
To be fair man Young was pretty decent against Arsenal. :p

he was, yeah. Still, he always plays well against arsenal. Dat 8 goal blitz

Looks like Mancini is still pining for RVP.

Telegraph says he wants to sign him for Inter.

Would be fine with that, even if Falcao's injuries means we don't sign him.

Rooney, Wilson + Falcao/new striker
Strootman
Hummels
Pogba
Vidal
Nani comes back

what. A time to be. A man Chester. United fan

ICKE

Banned
FCK are inferior

Cornelius is a beast of a player, but the wingers did not give him a lot to work with. The atmosphere was just through the roof, everyone was celebrating and jumping. Finnish teams rarely win, this is the first time in our history that a team has reached the group stage and to win against another Nordic team - a big one at that (the turnover for FCK is around 50 million every year).

Top Bottom