• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Go to college before it's too late

You'll love the experience and college-life

Still young to be in their age range

I was in depression for 2 years because of uni and the fear of never making it out with a degree.

With the help of my family, i'm back on the right track and close to the end.

I'll look back and regret taking so long in uni but the experience made me a better person.

“There are not many players who are worth €42m and I today I am certainly not one of them,” Dybala told SportWeek.

“The President really likes me and we all know when you put a microphone in front of him, he likes to talk! If things go well, as they are at the moment, then he’s even more talkative.

“He keeps telling me to sign the contract! It expires in 2016 and I have no problems staying. However, we need both of us to be happy with that situation.”

Dybala pls, just sign it.

bud23

What's the opposite of depression called? Where you just accept being in a pretty shit situation (relatively speaking) and convince yourself that its not so bad, and there's no real need for self-improvement?

Complacency, and it's truly an awful thing.

Hitcher, if you want to know more about complacency, just ask Arsenal fans about it, they are subject-matter experts.

Complacency, and it's truly an awful thing.

Hitcher, if you want to know more about complacency, just ask Arsenal fans about it, they are subject-matter experts.

I live with one, and it is actually very fitting now I think about it. Every week it swings between 'I think its time for Wenger to go' and 'this is why Wenger needs to stay, and its not like we could get anyone better'

And in the end? Nothing changes, and he spends most of the time on thre line between both viewpoints marked 'reluctant acceptance' :p

B3myREUCAAAPuG9.jpg

Sanchez gonna come up short in the face of Big Andre today

I can feel it.

Wonder if he, Ilori and Origi could be any worse than the players who made it necessary for them to go out on loan. Could say the same for Ibe as well tbh.

jts

...hate me...
At least do it future mrs-h89 and lil h89s

Ure still in prospect age homie. Dont end up like quaresma

U WOT M8

quaresma10.jpg

Quaresma is doing great benching for a team already through the CL's quarter finals with the 1st place of the group secured. That's massive. And sensational.

bud

#Arsenal team to play West Brom: Martinez, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Welbeck, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud

koscielny's back. woohooo.

where's ox, though? ;_;

edit: wait, welbeck's playing as well. 4-4-2 it is. or would he put him on the wing?

wedward

#Arsenal team to play West Brom: Martinez, Chambers, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Ramsey, Welbeck, Alexis, Cazorla, Giroud

koscielny's back. woohooo.

where's ox, though? ;_;

edit: wait, welbeck's playing as well. 4-4-2 it is. or would he put him on the wing?

Probably giving Ox a rest. He has played a lot recently and will play on Wednesday again.

I think Welbeck will be wide.

Welcome back to the wing Danny. Pls score a goal.

Listening to Kasabian, the album (never given it a go before)

6 songs in, its fucking brilliant. Bit low-fi, but still.

Some of the reviews are mental, unless it falls off a cliff.

edit: okay, these last 2 have been shite

Should be an interesting atmosphere today at the Liverpool Game. Hope Joe Allen doesn't play and Young Emre gets game.

I thought Allen was one of our better players against Ludogorets tbf

Agree that Can should be starting though, and unfortunately its Allen's spot where he should be best. Also think Allen could get easily overwhelmed by Stoke if they put physical pressure on him. We have a habit of letting Stoke build up a head of steam and just press us to death in midfield and defense.

Maddox

I thought Allen was one of our better players against Ludogorets tbf

Agree that Can should be starting though, and unfortunately its Allen's spot where he should be best. Also think Allen could get easily overwhelmed by Stoke if they put physical pressure on him. We have a habit of letting Stoke build up a head of steam and just press us to death in midfield and defense.

I like Joe Allen, but i think he's always going to be at his best when you're 2 or 3 up to settle a game down. He's not explosive enough to drive the side to get a couple of goals up.

Top Bottom