• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

bud

that was such a great pass from ramsey.

why would you shoot it straight at the keeper, welbeck?
l1x61OA.png

GorillaJu

I hate when commentators even try to make the connection between possession % and winning the game. If the team with the ball is constantly blasting it at the goal, then that's one thing but possession means jack shit when it doesn't leave the midfield.

Salazar

I hate when commentators even try to make the connection between possession % and winning the game. If the team with the ball is constantly blasting it at the goal, then that's one thing but possession means jack shit when it doesn't leave the midfield.

"Oh that's clever"

Arsenal get so much praise for shit that amounts to nothing. That leads nowhere.

GorillaJu

"Oh that's clever"

Arsenal get so much praise for shit that amounts to nothing. That leads nowhere.

I thought the exact same thing when he said that. Then he followed that up with how they're easy to watch, etc.

Passing around aimlessly isn't any nicer to watch than long balls over the midfield. Unless you're just concerned with playing "the right way" but fuck that.

WJD

This is the kind of Saturday where I'm probably going to end up buying FM2015.

Fish fingers in the oven, the lads are on in an hour and my hair is looking fabulous. What a day this might turn out to be.

Carbonox

kicked out of 2 bars
kid got bantered off so tried to start a brawl with me cos he couldnt take the budo
sausaged a lass's mash
last night was a good night

jn6mFfR.jpg

Hixx

@Simon_Hughes__ 40m40 minutes ago
At Turf Moor where a Newcastle supporter with shirt and scarf has parked beside me. I hope he knows his team plays here on Tuesday.

@Simon_Hughes__ 33m33 minutes ago
Oh no. He's just returned to his car holding the expression of a man informed that his dog's been run over.

omfg
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

WJD

At Turf Moor where a Newcastle supporter with shirt and scarf has parked beside me. I hope he knows his team plays here on Tuesday.

Oh no. He's just returned to his car holding the expression of a man informed that his dog's been run over.

omfg
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

no

that can't be real

omfg
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

surely not

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Shocking offside decision. Linesman is on the right side to see it too.

Top Bottom