• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

K1LLER7

Watched the LVG press conference. Was cracking up when he pulled his glasses out and started reading the doctor's notes.

Don't think Falcao will start. Maybe he'll make the subs bench. Want to move away from the 352 and go with the diamond again. Hope Ander and Wilson get some minutes tomorrow.

di maria looks like a fucking vampire elf

has he ever been seen playing in sunlight

0N9mqYR.jpg

He looks odd in sunlight

Wilbur

Banned
I was trying to think of a #formation but I don't even know who is fucking fit

I think we'll see:

De Gea
Smalling - Carrick - Blackett/McNair
Valencia - Fellaini - Herrera - Di Maria - Young
Januzaj/Mata
Rooney - van Persie

FootballFan

if a good player always plays badly is he still good

Of course. It all depends how long the dip is for though.

Messi not scoring in 3 games in a row doesn't mean he is shit, just out of form/having a bad patch.

Torres for example was great, but after about 5 months of being shit, you just accept that he is shit at that point.

edit
Oh I see you said "always". Well then, no. lol

wow

:(

Hixx

Finished GTA5 on Xbox One 15 minutes ago. Credits still going. Pls Rockstar I already "watched" these last year.

edit: I see Qin was banned
TGNz0rC.png

Jarnet87

I could see us go 3-5-2 since we have no left back, but at home against hull we shouldn't have to do much defending, and we've seen how little young and Valencia actually add going forward.

Slizz

Hi fellas.

Yo!

Just stuffed my face. Started with whipped goat cheese with pistachios on toasted Cuban bread. Then had crispy porkbelly with truffle black bean puree and plantain relish. On the side of that pork belly dish I had Taro root fritters and tostones.

Also had this great beer for the first time:

So good I went and picked a bottle up on the way back home.

Top Bottom