• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Hixx

Foster just lurking about
KuGsj.gif

Oh football. You always entertain me. Even in dull shit games like this.

Arsenal keep a lot of clean sheets for a team with such a lack of personnel back then.

We on the other hand have 3DMs, 2 leftbacks, 2 rightbacks, 3 centrebacks and 2 keepers, and can't buy a clean sheet.

Hire a defensive coach for fuck's sake.

I heard the premier league is going to stop broadcasting 3pm kick-offs even on foreign channels, is this true?

Not sure who that would benefit tbh

Wouldn't get attendances up, would decrease worldwide interest in the league. It would make it difficult to find streams though I guess.

L1NETT

right then time to fuck Orient up

we are gonna lose 2-0

good luck to 3 o'clock teams. especially derby and bolton

Happy with the win obv, but we should have at least grabbed one more goal. Need to work on that finishing or else we might go behind on points and miss on 4th place. :(

Jarnet87

Rojo back in the starting lineup is nice, but why drop McNair. He deserves to keep playing. It should have been Smalling and McNair at CB with Rojo pushed out to LB.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I didn't even notice that Gerrard was dropped. Right decision but you have to win when you make a statement like that.

Top Bottom