• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

GorillaJu

is there such a thing as having as playstation plus trial code?
wtzgU.gif

Yes

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Solid performance.

Think we should line up the same on Tuesday with Herrera in for Di Marie obv.

Falcao looked sharp enough when he came on - shame he didn't finish at the end, would have been a perfect way to finish.
Why was Ander subbed off in the first 15 seconds?

Is he trying to intentionally humiliate him?

He ddn't score but I always enjoy watching Falcao play. It's like he does it by the book, and always does what I hope he does in any given situation.

Hope he scores tons soon.

LTWheels

It was a panic sub for sure. Our defense was never really under pressure because Allen and Lucas cleaned up so well, Sterling tracked back and Johnson had his best game in a long while.

Having a DM helped our FB a lot. Normally they are very exposed with no protection having to defend 2 on 1s. We didn't have this problem today.

Arnie

Want Suso back on the pitch.

Then we'll be rolling Stoke over two nil.

Had four beers, have six in my bag and left over Chinese in the fridge. Earnt £100.

Bring on the evening.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wilbur truce plz, I'm having a rough week, I dont want a rough internetz too, what a dog's life m8er

I thought your reply would be "I'm colour Blind"

This is worse

Get a new app habibi
Bacon is currently online and he's color blind his eyes are picky about colors, I wouldn't dare make fun of him

Good idea! But I can't download anything atm even apps, my phone is full :lol cant even download the app that arranges my files

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt I love you more than life itself
Thank you that's all I ever wanted really

Now please whatsapp GoddMorsel and tell him Im sorry for whatever pissed him off, the tension is unbearable.

I don't know why I said 'tension' that made no sense, please insert a word that makes sense instead
You often say you want to die doe.
See what I'm talking about Zazozniz

Top Bottom