• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Bad bad bad first half from Chelsea, also gotta give Sunderland some credit but Chelsea should be able to open that defense up when they are standing so deep, or at least get some much more competent long shots going.

FootballFan

Stop trying to make "absolutely sensational" happen.

It's not going to happen.

Suarez, Alba, Xavi and Alves. Go suck an egg.

"GTA V is shit

Let's play Knack"

Xavi hate is purely jealousy.

Gta isn't shit m8. But it is boring, especially Trevor.

I hope you finish second to PSG and we draw you. Gonna be fun beating your child smuggling ring of a club.

Which of your 3 teams you referring to when saying "we"?

How did Costa get out of that without a card?

I'm fine with it because FPL but.. Still.

Ugh this is why "fuck betting" and "fuck fantasy football". They both make you support your rivals

Wilbur

Banned
Dat bet fair octopus cgi

Absolutely sensational

Hatred for that arrogant holistic cunt Xavi

Absolutely sensational

Trevor

Absolutely sensational

Bad bad bad first half from Chelsea, also gotta give Sunderland some credit but Chelsea should be able to open that defense up when they are standing so deep, or at least get some much more competent long shots going.

this is identical to games last season. Hope we can actually do something in this second half!

Which of your 3 teams you referring to when saying "we"?

Ugh this is why "fuck betting" and "fuck fantasy football". They both make you support your rivals

YES FF

Bojan was very good today btw, was denied a goal of the season contender by a brilliant save.

My face when Mignolet let Diouf run onto that through ball when he only had to run about 10 yards to collect it :s

When he missed his punch from a corner and Shawcross headed wide :s

FootballFan

YES FF

Bojan was very good today btw, was denied a goal of the season contender by a brilliant save.

My face when Mignolet let Diouf run onto that through ball when he only had to run about 10 yards to collect it :s

When he missed his punch from a corner and Shawcross headed wide :s

Bojan. :(

The lost son.

Oh wilbur and FF are parodying yurt now

What a time to be anyone but yurt

Absolutely....... Incredible

Slizz

QvdXE9V.png

CXlgMnK.png
CXlgMnK.png
CXlgMnK.png
CXlgMnK.png
CXlgMnK.png
CXlgMnK.png
CXlgMnK.png
CXlgMnK.png

Wilbur

Banned
You can't link to searches

Well I didn't fucking know that

Anyway:

key words: absolutely sensational
Search entire post
In ascending order
Posts not threads
Off topic community

I thought I used it more often than anyone else but I must have subconsciously picked it up from budheart

Wilbur

Banned
I don't get Sunderland. Sometimes they look as organised as any team I've ever seen. Usually against Chelsea or City.

And then sometimes they get bummed, or every single aspect of their play is rash as fuck.

Zabojnik

Is Mimmo playing well? He can't develop when every single team is marking the shit outta him

Or on the contrary he might turn into an experienced demigod

Assisted the first goal, started the play that led to the second goal with a great pass. He's playing well!

Top Bottom