• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

How did your CL venture go, Wooden?

Respectable. But my board were foolish and didn't give me any money, then made 20m available to me in November... (was going through takeover and they decided to build a new stadium despite just expanding the old one).

WtPW6vj.png

FTG0G8z.png

Now I got another LB, CB and Tadic in, which improved my team a lot. But I've had so many injuries and a thin squad, so currently in 10th place...

Scum

Respectable. But my board were foolish and didn't give me any money, then made 20m available to me in November... (was going through takeover and they decided to build a new stadium despite just expanding the old one).

WtPW6vj.png

FTG0G8z.png

Now I got another LB, CB and Tadic in, which improved my team a lot. But I've had so many injuries and a thin squad, so currently in 10th place...

Great result there against MessiFC. :eek:

Solid performance.

Think we should line up the same on Tuesday with Herrera in for Di Marie obv.

Falcao looked sharp enough when he came on - shame he didn't finish at the end, would have been a perfect way to finish.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I cant remember the last time we had such a comfortable win

Much enjoyed

That sub is the most stupid decision I've seen Rodgers make. Against Stoke of all teams to invite long balls and pressure against

Massive, massive relief. All credit to Johnson, played okay and put his head where it hurts to get us a potentially fucking huge win. Bojan is a cracking little player.

Seems we can't attack well and defend solidly at once, so I'd rather we just played like we did from the 45th to 85th minute. At least its not completely soul-destroying :p

CLEAN SHEET

GorillaJu

Just the win we needed. The team showed real desire from about 35' in to the end.

We had 4 gilt edged chances to score, 2 straight at the keeper, one centimeters wide and one glancing the bar. I am not even upset at the fact we missed those shots, I'm just happy that we actually created some chances to score. Our performance here was the first time this season since Spurs I feel like we've actually improved.

Kolo was great.

Just so happy to finally see progress.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
How can we fit Herrera in when Di Maria is fit? He adds so much going forward.

LTWheels

I liked our midfield without Gerrard much more mobile and better defensively. We gave our CB much better protection today. Though without him, our free kicks and corners were terrible.

Also horrible sub that invited on pressure. We were better off bolstering our midfield to control the game for the remaining mins.

Top Bottom