• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Messi

Timurid must be crying in his mansion :(

Where is my bro Timurid. I remember he honoured our Olivia bet. That's when I knew that he was a great guy.

Yurt, how does Pirlo make you feel. On the insides. He makes me feel funny. I need to grow my Beardalo back in his honour.

If I never read Harry Potter as a child, is it worth reading them now?

Give them a try

The themes mature quite a bit with each entry, so The Philosopher's Stone is more whimsical than the the sequels, but I'd still start from there.

Personally, the books are my favourite piece of media

FootballFan

Arsenal are one of the best clubs for sure.

What a team and what a coach.

Bayern are the only team more likeable out of the big clubs.

If I never read Harry Potter as a child, is it worth reading them now?

Just watch the movies mate.

(I haven't read the books or seen the movies)

Zabojnik

Without parole, if the phones are tapped.

VutJj5J.gif

That's a good one, actually, lol.

Fintan

Arsenal are one of the best clubs for sure.

What a team and what a coach.

Bayern are the only team more likeable out of the big clubs.

Just watch the movies mate.

(I haven't read the books or seen the movies)
I've seen the first four movies. Varying quality. Third was quite good from what I can remember.

Wilbur

Banned
- fuck city

- Spurs winning at home. I am happy if scum is happy <3

- dat Pirlo

- forza Roma

- Harry Potter books are great. The films are not.

Devil

Honestly, the films don't compare at all imo. At least the first 4 didn't, couldn't be bothered with the last 3/4

Yeah, agree. Don't watch the movies. They are all bad, every single one of them, even the ones people call "the good ones". The books range from good to great but you'll have to be in the mood for childfriendly books when reading the first three to four. Watching the movies to rate Harry Potter is like watching the Star Wars prequels to judge Star Wars.

Fintan

Honestly, the films don't compare at all imo. At least the first 4 didn't, couldn't be bothered with the last 3/4
Cool, I'll get around to reading them eventually. Have a huge backlog of stuff I want to read and a couple of other things I want to re-read. Have been reading a lot of nonfiction so it might be a good change of pace.

Scum

Fuck me. This is what it feels like to win after a EL game. D:

- fuck city

- Spurs winning at home. I am happy if scum is happy <3

- dat Pirlo

- forza Roma

- Harry Potter books are great. The films are not.

<3

HP books > Films

Gurthang

Banned
Benzema has been fantastic this season. Our second best player for sure. 5 assists and 8 goals in 11 league games and 5 goals and 1 assist in 5 CL games. Now time for Mathieu to shit the bed against his former team.

Blablurn

Okay, but this can't go on for much longer. Talk to her and PRETEND she give it to you. It's time, ffs.

After a beautiful dinner. I would grab her with my left hand. And stroke her with my right one. We would sit on the sofa. I would stare into her eyes. And whipser in her ear.

Can I slip over you?

Top Bottom