• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Elchele

gMk178D.png

pls

Feorax

When is Reus out until?

If he's not due back until January, I can see him having played his last game for BVB. Dortmund will likely get plenty of decent offers for him in the next window, and I wonder if the opportunity to spend the money rebuilding the team (better than we did, obviously) might be to tempting.

bud

juventus conned by their own linesman.

absolutely sensational.

Martinez is a bellend. That finger point he does when Everton score is the epitome of gimp behaviour.

Bud, talk to me about Inis Helene...

i came across her instagram account several weeks ago.

i was put off by her ass implants.

she's the work of a surgeon.

jesalr

When is Reus out until?

If he's not due back until January, I can see him having played his last game for BVB. Dortmund will likely get plenty of decent offers for him in the next window, and I wonder if the opportunity to spend the money rebuilding the team (better than we did, obviously) might be to tempting.

Doesn't he have a relatively low release clause? I've not really followed his situation, but I think I heard someone mention it and it isn't a huge number...

Arnie

is klopp even good

there's no way these bvb players should be losing so much
Football management doesn't work like that.

Klopp is a fantastic manager, he's just had the team he built gutted from back to front. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

Needs a fresh start.

bud

1aCSJkF.png

i wanted to believe, arnie.

i desperately wanted to believe.

but these instagram ladies are cunning.

do not believe their lies.

Feorax

Doesn't he have a relatively low release clause? I've not really followed his situation, but I think I heard someone mention it and it isn't a huge number...

Possibly, but I get the feeling if it were a reasonablly low figure, he would have gone already.

He might well be loyal to Dortmund, but increasingly it seems to be €/£/$ that has the overriding say in football these days.

When is Reus out until?

Can't see it tbh

He's going to Munich in the summer for £25m. The clubs that can afford a 'fair' price for him in January have no need to buy him before his release clause comes into effect.

wedward

Football management doesn't work like that.

Klopp is a fantastic manager, he's just had the team he built gutted from back to front. Physically, mentally and emotionally.

Needs a fresh start.

Really puts in perspective how well Wenger did after Cesc, Nasri and RVP were sold.

Top Bottom