• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Elchele

:lol

Now that our college semester is over, I have invited her to start going to the gym with me. This is something we have talked about a lot of times.

And I might go to Rio next year, I'm going to invite her. :eek:

I have the impression that you take things very slowly, like I do. Don't do it.
Just go for it, or she will get bored/tired.

Ask her out and then to watch a movie at your place or something. Do it for Breno, fry.

pulga

Banned
I have the impression that you take things very slowly, like I do. Don't do it.
Just go for it, or she will get bored/tired.

Ask her out and then to watch a movie at your place or something. Do it for Breno, fry.

did anyone post the picture of you in between 8 girls

the one on facebook i think

#PimpElsk

pulga

Banned
Suarez cant even score from offside now
zWVbK.gif

Blablurn

I always thought it looked weird. Like there's this section of the stadium that sticks so far up compared to the rest of the sections. I saw some renders of their new stadium but I think construction work stopped on that because of their financial situation.

yep. its exactly those strange sections, i enjoy.

you guys should check out the upcomng marseille stadium.

it will look badass.

1) We werent talking about how often a player is offside
2)
NtwUiqZ.png

your so called retort was stupid from the start m8, don't get mad, it happens.
I'm not mad. Make no mistake, Benzema is on a phenomenal form this season, it still doesn't change anything about him being offside frequently and not scoring goals in many of his goal scoring opportunities, including the ones he is offside in. Maybe you should calm down, stop being thick and grow a brain. Perhaps your defense mechanism wouldn't be triggered so fast then.

Wait more than one thing happened? I was talking about the fighting that ensued and the sad passing of Jimmy

If you´re talking about the Riazor Blues and Frente Atlético´s fight that was this morning, and it was totally disgusting and pointless like I said earlier.

Fucking animals.

Razor554

Alves is so shit

worst RB in the league. His crosses are worst in the world of football, maybe he should go play under Moyes to improve

Arnie

Fry, take it from someone who's sadly not heeded this advice in the past:

If you don't fuck her someone else will.

Stop planning to take her on holiday and do the simple stuff. Pass and move, lad. Into feet.

bud

:lol

Now that our college semester is over, I have invited her to start going to the gym with me. This is something we have talked about a lot of times.

And I might go to Rio next year, I'm going to invite her. :eek:
you sound like a wonderful... friend.

pulga

Banned
If you´re talking about the Riazor Blues and Frente Atlético´s fight that was this morning, and it was totally disgusting and pointless like I said earlier.

Fucking animals.

This morning? I swear I heard about it yesterday. Da fuck.

I'm not mad. Make no mistake, Benzema is on a phenomenal form this season, it still doesn't change anything about him being offside frequently and not scoring goals in many of his goal scoring opportunities, including the ones he is offside in. Maybe you should calm down, stop being thick and grow a brain. Perhaps your defense mechanism wouldn't be triggered so fast then.

Point being, your argument was stupid from the start since Benzema is in splendid goal scoring form, whilst Suarez is not. Maybe you should take your own advice and grow some grey matter before saying dumb things that are easily countered with plain facts?

But what can you expect from someone with the stink of Wenger plastered all over :lol

Top Bottom