• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

FootballFan

Best pizza thread.

Only right answer:

pizza-storia.jpg

The only real answer, it might look bland and simple to Americans, but the thing is that quantity doesn't equal quality.

Pizza napoletana is the best, period.

FC pizzaiolo unite!

2 DMs and one CM who is past it

Liverpool are playing now too? What a time to watch football.

Fry

You have to fuck her, Fry. God knows you've earned it.

:lol

Now that our college semester is over, I have invited her to start going to the gym with me. This is something we have talked about a lot of times.

And I might go to Rio next year, I'm going to invite her. :eek:

Christ, Inter are so fucking shit.
Which are the worst teams this season when you compare them to last season? I know nothing about Serie A except the teams. I do remember Juve and Roma were the top two last season and they still are the top two this season. What about Milan and Inter? Are they any worse this season?

FootballFan

:(

Can't defend.

lol. Today has been good.

We have played like shit without him honestly though. He is by far our best passer. Just wish he was as aggressive as Alexis.

I posted something like that months ago.

Alexis can have a shit game, but he still works extremely hard.

Ozil can have a shit game, and still be the laziest on the field.

Zabojnik

What a save.

Which are the worst teams this season when you compare them to last season? I know nothing about Serie A except the teams. I do remember Juve and Roma were the top two last season and they still are the top two this season. What about Milan and Inter? Are they any worse this season?

Inter were shit last season, they're still shit. Milan have improved somewhat and they're getting better. Both can aspire to an EL spot at most.

Other than that, Torino and Parma have regressed the most compared to last season.

What a save.

Inter were shit last season, they're still shit. Milan have improved somewhat and they're getting better. Both can aspire for an EL spot at most.
Well it's kind of funny that Mancini is back there. Now that I checked the table the current rankings (Sampdoria and Genoa aside) don't look that different from the final rankings of last season. Napoli is pretty close to being in top 3 and and Fiorentina is just two points from being in top five. Inter and Torino etc. seem to have dropped quite a bit, but it's still just half of the season almost done so I suppose the current rankings could change quite a bit by the time spring arrives.

saw the edit now, yeah looks like those two together with Inter have regressed the most. I just don't understand how one can be in EL one season and then regress so far in the following season (Dortmund is even more strange). Tbf Torino did lose two of its forwards to Atletico Madrid and Dortmund, right? It might explain things, Inter however....

Top Bottom