• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

SHarris78

0-0 between swansea and QPR and it has mostly been swanseas game with QPR's Keeper being the difference. He has pulled off a number of superb saves that have kept QPR very much in the game. Fabianski has only had one save to make but it was a good one. Joey Barton has earned his first yellow card of the season after a clumsy tackle on routledge at the edge of the box. A lot of Swansea's play has come from Montero and Glyfi.
So far it looks like either a 0-0 draw or a swansea win. Should be an interesting second half.

1-0 to QPR it is then :)

"How quickly can Liverpool develop this?"

Johnson passes backwards
cHNjGdP.png

Why I hate having a right footed player at left back, he has nowhere to go really. His teammates make the run for him to go on the outisde, which he can't realy do on his weak foot

doicare

Are people saying Man United have been shit?

They've had 63% possession and 5 shots, if Manchester were shit then what does that make Stoke's 37% possession and 1 shot on goal all half?

Hixx

Why I hate having a right footed player at left back, he has nowhere to go really. His teammates make the run for him to go on the outisde, which he can't realy do on his weak foot

Reveillere manages it fine.

Gosh Reveillere is such a fine player. You'd think he'd been here for years.

Such an improvement on the last full back we brought in from Napoli...

Fintan

Are people saying Man United have been shit?

They've had 63% possession and 5 shots, if Manchester were shit then what does that makes Stoke's 37% possession and 1 shot on goal all half?
Stoke being much worse wouldn't preclude United from being bad.

I think Falcao with his in-box movement would be good to see too. We have the ball in the right areas, just need to find some space to create proper chances.

When did you become a junior?

E3. I still think it was a disproportionate decision for that mistake, but is pretty clear that the mods don't agree with me since I've requested my member status back almost at every mod with no luck.I've seen worst threads than mine dozens of times without even a ban and I know it was a bad timing ( E3 ) but I still think is not fair.

Jese Isco James is the future of this club, they were incredible in their linkup play today, very happy to see it working out well. Hope to see them lead our team for years.

I love this team.

Hala Madrid!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Our wingbacks Re horrendous going forward

doicare

What have we said about not answering back?
Yeah you see the thing is it's been so blatantly obviously for a very long time you've all got together and had a mother's meeting and said "If we don't respond to him maybe he'll go away" but i don't post to get responses, i post because i'm telling it like it is, ignoring me won't make me go away.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ander posssibly our worst player on the pitch after being our best on Saturday.
No-ones covering themselves in glory, Wilson seems to think he has three more touches than he does, he hasn't adjusted to the pace at all

Top Bottom